Chapter 10

I know I really gotta make my chapters longer. I'M TRYING.

Ling's POV

I followed my sister to a random dark part of the forest, expecting her to tell me one of her deep, dark secrets that I don't already know. I decided to trust her, as that's what family is supposed to do. In the end, the trust that rarely anyone can get, just vanished. Like, completely.

...

Luo Yi used her teleport skill and teleported me. Not that I didn't try to run, it's just that when realisation dawned upon me, I was already somewhere else. I caught a glimpse of my surroundings before I felt a sudden impact on my head and everything turned blank.

Then fog.

"I'll do it, I'm the master here," I heard a man say.

"He's my brother, let me do it," my sister's voice argued.

Soon, Luo Yi walked through the fog and bowed. When I tried to get up to attack her, something was holding me back. That was when I realised I was tied to a chair. 

"Seriously? Trying to tie me up using a piece of mediocre string?" I tried to sound confident despite the fear that was building up in me, I did not want her to sense it, she would feed on it and grow stronger.

She laughed. "Oh, little brother," she started mockingly, "Let's see how mediocre this string is. If you can get up, then you have all rights. Look at you now, so-"

She stopped mid-sentence and appeared beside me in the blink of an eye.

"Helpless," she finished, before cackling like an evil witch, which she is. She waved her hand and the bindings disappeared. When I removed my attention from her to myself as I got to my feet and held my swords tightly, preparing to attack, she had disappeared into thin air. Make it thick fog. Though visibility was low as heck, I managed to spot some purple glistening thing. Knowing it had to be Luo Yi, I blinked to her and shoved my sword to where she was supposed to be. 

Nothing.

Instead, she sidestepped just in time to avoid my attack, and countered it by taking a glowing purple thing and shoving it into my hair.

"There, all done," she said, sweeping her hands as if she had finished a tiring job. I do admit, I am very difficult to handle. The fog cleared up and a door appeared out of nowhere. Luo Yi walked towards it and reached for the handle, opening the door to reveal very very bright light.

"After you, baby brother," she gestured towards the door.

I agreed out of my own will. A tiny part of me sensed something was wrong, for we never really see eye to eye when it comes to just about everything, including the order of who should walk through the door first, but I had just agreed, willingly. The other large chunk of me was telling me that everything was fine and look into the mirror when I get out so that I can check on that purple thingy in my hair. Being the majority of me, I listened. I found a mirror and saw that two purple horns had just shot out from my head, and my blue outfit had transformed into a shade of dark purple. Don't ask me what shade it is exactly. It was gorgeous. Just as I took my eyes off the mirror, they caught something else. A girl in purple was jumping around another girl in green. I didn't know them, but neither did I care. That was when I heard the same man from just now calling me to do fibberygash. I didn't hear what he said very clearly. All I caught was Ling and fibberygash. 

I went to see what he needed, my brain just knowing that he was my master.