Chapter 16

These few days I'm a lot more inactive on Wattpad, my apologies.

Ling's POV

Days, weeks, months, passed just like that. Every day, wasted, on killing, robbing, engaging in fights (which we always win), nothing good, nothing meaningful. I'm probably going to hell for this. 

After spending so much time engaging in these illegal activities, I kind of got used to the horrible feeling of killing innocent people, and maybe even became immune to them, like how most assassins are. Being the elite assassin she is, Natalia can kill someone, and laugh, like she's done something extremely funny. And for that, our boss has awarded her with the title of "Lady Towkay". Not Towkay Neo or watch me use my ultimate on him. Why did the boss make her Lady Boss? It was because of the following factors. 

Number one, he wanted to go overseas and expand his business. 

Number two, Natalia was ruthless, cunning, beautiful, and loves to kill. All the conditions, fulfilled. 

Number three, well, maybe he just wants a break. 

Okie, so that is probably why he made her Lady Boss. 

Great.

Now with Natalia as our boss, she kind of makes us fear her. But definitely not as tough to us as compared to the other gangsters. Being her friend, we kind of have an advantage? Never mind I said that. You know what she said? 

"In life, you guys are my best friends. In business, I have no friends. I only have workers, or enemies."

Seriously though, HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO US?!?

Now, back to what we are going to do today.

Something she described as proving yourself worthy.

Something only someone as heartless as she is could do.

Get you to kill your own parents.

How can I bear to do that?

Why must I do that?

If it means being kicked out then so be it.

Maybe it's because her parents both died the moment she was born. 

Which is weird, cause how can your parents both die exactly when you're born? She never really told us the full story but never mind that now.

I don't know why, but after some consideration, I think it's alright to kill my own parents for her. EVEN THOUGH IT REALLY IS NOT.

Is this the power of love? Is it so strong that you can do anything and everything at her will? Does this love overpower the one your parents have shown you since you were in your mother's womb? This unconditional love, we take it for granted. So, you guys who are swimming in my brain reading my random thoughts, treasure your parents. 

"So, Ling, will you do it or not? Fanny has done it. Quick and easy. Or you want to die a sufferable death for them? You choose," Natalia interrupted my thoughts with that sentence of hers. She pulled a cigarette out from the box full of them and lit it up, leaning back into the couch the previous boss once sat in. Geez I make it sound like it's the end of his monarchy or something. Who cares.

"Ling, make your mind up now. You die horribly, or your parents die in your hands," she said after taking a puff of that horrid thing. 

The options wrestled in my head, knowing I don't want to be unfilial, but neither did I want to die.

That was when I somehow thought of something that made me decide, nearly instantly.

But, then again, I changed my mind back to the wrestling hub or something. 

"QUICKLY LING, OR I'LL HELP YOU THERE," Natalia got up and suddenly appeared next to me, whatever happening there happening in a blur. The butt of the cigarette was pressed onto my neck, burning it. I didn't really express my pain, but trust me, don't try it, it hurts. She pressed harder into my neck, forcing my face to contort in pain. 

I made up my mind, there and then.