Chapter 15

Miya's POV

"As my duty as a Cupid, I shall free your disciples from the Shard of Purple," I bowed courteously. Alucard followed suit. "I have to report to my brother about this, the outside world is dangerous now, I'm afraid the barrier won't let me out if I don't get his approval," I sighed. My brother, more commonly known as the Moon Elf King, is one of the most over-protective brother's you could ever get. Not saying I despise him for doing so, it's just that- it gets kind of annoying. 

So, without further ado, I led the group of people to find my brother (not the grand hunt for my brother like Princess Silvanna, just a normal hunt) I followed my gut instincts and brought myself to the place where you can always find Estes, right behind me. 

"Brother! I know you're behind me, come out, I need to talk to you. Or you've probably heard it already," I called out, raising my eyebrows and looking behind me, preparing to gloat at my accurate prediction. Indeed so, he appeared behind me. I jumped and turned around, shooting finger guns at him and jumping around saying I knew it.

He looked at my childish behaviour and facepalmed, clearly ashamed of his younger sister. I collected myself and bowed. "Your Highness," we chimed in-unison. I waved them away as I knew he probably would prefer to negotiate with one person than five. I worked my little sister magic on him and managed to persuade him to let me go. 

"I promise I'll be safe, even so, Alucard will protect me," I said countless times, finally after about the fiftieth time I said it, he gave in. "Fine," he sighed in defeat," You win." He then turned to the bushes and called out Alucard. "And you keep my sister safe," he said in a threatening manner, giving him the stink-eye. He nodded, probably knowing better than to defy his order.

After that, we set off, following Zilong to the place. (A/N: Yes, Zilong forgot to mention this part in his POV, cause he didn't really do anything during that scene, just hiding in the bushes with Chang'e, Baxia and Alucard while using a stick to poke some insects. In case you are wondering where his horse is, it probably got lost in transaction? I don't know, but when Zilong needs it, it will come, I think.)

Yu Zhong's POV

It is too hard to erase the picture of Ling's purple Mickey Mouse underwear from my head. I shook it, knocked it on the wall, banged it against the table, all kinds of wacky ways. Nothing worked, just got a humongous bruise on my head. I tried my best to ignore the pain and the underwear as I headed back to the window to watch them train. After the ribbon dance, they started to train their dodging of attacks, with Ling continuing to be the alpha, as his ability to jump onto walls is a great advantage for escape. Wanwan just kept shooting and jumping at the same time. Luo Yi...well...not the best attack avoider, but she made up for it by dealing crazy damage with her skills. I decided to join, acknowledging the voice in my head to keep my guard up and not slack off. I did what I did the previous time, turning into the black dragon (preferably purple, but who cares) I got into the arena and chased everyone around, everyone doing what they were doing before, just with a little more planning and actual attacking. All of a sudden, they sky turned slightly bright and cheery.

"They're here."