Chapter 2

3rd Person's POV

Now, with a new member accompanying Zilong on his journey, things were getting weirder and weirder. Maybe more annoying as Wanwan would not stop talking, but on the bright side, she brought a heck load of her signature peaches. The trio come across a hill. A very hairy and pointy hill. This peculiar hill was blue, gray, white, gold, green, a very weird colour for a hill.

Zilong's POV 

We finally made it to the rocky place where I can find the tank I need. "We need a tank," I said. "Gotcha covered!" Chang'e chirped, waving a fish tank in her hands. "Not that kind of tank, but it would be good for getting water," I replied while chuckling. I looked around at my surroundings and heaved a sigh. Looking for someone who is practically a boulder would be difficult if the place is a chunk of boulders. Probably some structural adaptation to camouflage in his habitat so he would not be eaten by predators. (A/N: Yes I'm trying to practise my science.) As if a boulder would get eaten up. Anyways, I called out to my team,"Wanwan, Chang'e, follow me." After less than a minute of searching, we actually found the boulder we were looking for. It was easier than I thought. How did we find it so quickly? The boulder was shining blue. In fact, it was not just one person, it was two.

"Wanwan, Chang'e, stand back," I commanded. I got my spear ready and used my first skill. "Oof!...Ow!" I heard Chang'e cry from the back. I completely forgot, my first skill flips people behind me. In the end, I squashed Chang'e. Luckily Wanwan ran away. "You big idiot! Thank goodness I'm partially immortal!"Chang'e hissed. Oops. Anyways, that big rock was moved out of the way, so I went to talk to the other rock. I said, "Greetings, Mr Baxia. I am Zilong, Crown Prince of Ca-""Blah blah blah, cut the crap and get straight to the point," he interrupted. "I-uh-okay, I heard you are a tank and I would like to recruit you," I replied, taken aback by his response. "Hmmm, I don't know. I guess I'm in. Life as a turtle is not always easy, ah well. As long as I don't have to be under Grock's butt for the rest of my life, I'm in," he said as if talking to himself,  just that you could hear him from 50 meters away. "Okay, great. Let's go!" Wanwan pipped. So we were off in search of the final member of my squad. Wait, hold up. Did he say he was a turtle?

(A/N: Sorry if it ain't nice, I'm trying 😓)