Chapter 14

Wanwan's POV

"Tang Wanwan! You'd better focus! Our school has all rights to expel you if you aren't rising up to our standards!" My teacher hollered. Oh my god. I hate this teacher. I mean, this girls' school is great and all, but this teacher is the one who makes everything horrible. Oh yes, welcome to my brain. Want to take a tour of the school? I'll let you look around. Don't mind me if random images of homework or school or training or an angry teacher pops out. 

I've been in this school for four years now, next year I'll be leaving. First, the dormitory. Here is my bed, the one at the far end. In one dorm, there will be six beds, three on each side. Each bed comes with a curtain, a dressing table, and a shelf. You can't decorate it, so it's basically a bed, with a white quilt and white pillow. The curtains are white, and the shelves and dressing tables are made of Maple Beamwood. The walls were made of cobblestone, a little like a castle. Probably due to the school's motto: Nurturing women of poise and talent. And who has poise and talent? Princesses. So I'm guessing we're supposed to become pretty, little spoilt brats. Who are great with weapons.

Yes, remember, talent. And where does this talent come from? Our way with the weapons, of course! My weapon is my crossbow (in case you didn't know) and it has been with me since I was a little baby. When I was five, my parents gifted me needles. Which is a great escape (A/N: 密室大逃脱!) tool. I just shoot it into their eyes, and boom! I'm free! I also have the Crossbow of Tang, the most powerful weapon in the whole of history. A few of my other friends had different weapons. Some used their hands, some used guns, some used swords, you really never know. Each of us will be trained personally for our weapons, for using different weapons will need different skills. Apart from that, we would all have your everyday curriculum in normal schools. Like English, Math, Science, Mother Tongue, History, Geography and blah blah blah. 

Okay, we continue.

Here is the dining hall, where everyone will gather and eat every meal time. One long, banquet table for each level. The ceiling is very, very, very high in this place. There is a chandelier dangling threateningly above our heads, maybe it's just me, or the chandelier really looks like it would fall and smash whoever's unlucky enough to be standing under it when the strings are unable to overcome gravity with their pull force. Anyways, the teachers will eat in a separate place, probably the staff room, where students are forbidden to enter. Okay, that's done. The classrooms are how you'd imagine it, cobblestone walls, at the bottom half of the wall there will be wood. Like that big plank of wood? No? Too bad then. There are also those windows that let you peer into the world outside. Wooden desks are arranged in rows of four, with a total of four rows. The teacher's table and blackboard are located in the front of the class. There is no need for fans, as the wind from outside can blow your exam papers away if you aren't careful. It's a rarity to find these kinds of schools in this modern-day world. I sure do wonder though, how life was like back in the olden days, whether I had a previous life, and lots of things about the only guy I know who isn't part of my family. I don't even really know him, but I do have a few photographs of his charming face, those unforgettable memories we made before I came to this place...