Chapter 35

Happy new year ya'll! I was resting yesterday so no update from me. The bit below was typed on new year's eve, and everything below day 3 is typed today or yesterday. 

Gah my fricking cousins at home are driving me insane. To make matters worse, MY ROBLOX AIN'T WORKING. Oh yes, and Prin_ninie, my Roblox username is Bombuzzlesheep. Anyone who wants to friend me must tell me your username, for I don't friend random people who send requests. And for Mlbb, it's DJ Weeds (I think). Again, please tell me your username before sending me a request, and I may not accept it immediately. 

So, I guess we shall get started. 

Oh wait Roblox is back up YAY.

Day 3 Part 1?

Wanwan's POV

Day 3 of staying in Natalia's body, and time is running up. I'm not even sure whether we're making any process. 

I did all that was necessary, before dashing down to the ice cream parlour, where Ling was waiting. 

"Today, we go to the boardwalk. You know, that fun fare?" Ling said, "Vut, zheet ish only at night." 

Oh. 

"So, now we go on night trips?" I asked. He nodded. 

"Then, what we gonna do now?" I questioned. 

"Training," he replied. 

"With what?" 

"Weapons."

"But I can't use claws."

"Rent crossbows." 

"Right."

"Okay, so we go?" 

"Sure thing!" 

Our conversation ended there, before we linked arms and hopped off, before stopping halfway, feeling slightly embarrassed. 

And according to my kitty senses, when it gets more and more awkward amongst a boy and a girl who always seemed to get along well, it means something is sparking. 

Something spelt with the letters O, V, E, L. 

We continued our journey without any special way of walking, just, holding hands. And I forgot to address something earlier on, my voice was of Natalia's not mine. 

And for the rest of that journey, we kept quiet, and just walked, without any talking or anything.

Upon our arrival, we had to use our handphones to login to the gym's website before entering. I clicked on the tab that stated 'rent' on it, and all kinds of crossbows popped out in front of me. I pressed the close button on the top right hand corner of the hologram, before returning to my phone to scroll through the selection of crossbows. The website would make you enter the type of weapon you use when creating an account. That way, they can know easily what weapon you use, and up sell the products you want, which in turn gives them a higher chance of making money. This is a little something called targeted marketing. 

"Ah, finally," I mumbled, after finding the crossbow which looked most like one I would use. I clicked that crossbow, and a hologram of it appeared, under it was a button which stated 'rent'. 

I clicked it, used Natalia's money to pay for it at the vending machine which looked just like your average vending machine, and waited for the crossbows to drop out. In no time, they did. I bent down, retrieved them, and scurried off to find Ling. 

On my way in, I picked up the key for the VR room 1, went in, switched the lights on, selected the environment, and began training.

Enemy here, enemy there. I shoot and jump and shoot and jump, normally it wouldn't be so difficult if it weren't for the fact that I've grown taller by at least five centimeters, and gained at least three kilograms of weight. 

~A few moments later~

I was dripping in sweat and panting like a dog after killing at least twenty virtual enemies. I stopped to take a rest, and while I was drinking water, I heard a sword slash something behind me. 

"Huh?" I said, turning around to see what was going on. 

Behind me, was a dead body, like the many other dead bodies, and an alive body, one of the many alive bodies outside this gym. 

Guess who the alive body was, it's pretty darned obvious.