Chapter 2

AIYEEE lEt'S mAkE tHiS qUiCk.

i'M sTiLl nOt tYpInG cHiNeSe.

Wanwan's POV

The grey figure used his dustbin-lid like hands and scooped me up. 

"Wait wait wait, what are you doing?! Hey, let me down! Let me down!" I screeched, using my arms and legs to hit and kick any bit of thick skin I could find. 

Like I said, he had thick skin. 

Very, very thick skin. 

"Wanwan, look at me. You remember the good old Zilong and Baxia don't you?" said the guy in blue. 

I stared at their faces for a long, long time. 

I squinted my eyes, and spotted a single pimple on the man's face. 

"Hmm, good complexion. Not the best I've seen though."

His jaw dropped at my comment, "NO WAY, MY COMPLEXION IS BETTER THAN THAT BIRDO'S." He then scrambled to the nearest mirror and started to stretch his face to see where the pimple was. 

The two of us here just gave him a face of disgust, and I used my comparatively tiny hands to slap the grey face red, to pull the white hairs till the grey particles from his body are transferred to his colour-lacking hairs.  

"Yes Wanwan? Why do you want to grow tomatoes on my face?"

"No, I want to grow mould in your hair."

"Wait for real?"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK? TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE TAKING ME."

"Oh, uh, we can't take you anywhere until you remember who we are."

He then lifted me up onto his broad, and I mean REALLY broad shoulders. I would call them broadways if I could, but they are shoulders, so that stays that. 

His white fluffy hair tickled my neck, making me twitch uncontrollably. 

I think he could feel the itch of the little girl twitch, so he took a ribbon from the navy guy's pants and wrapped it around his thirty centimetre diameter bunch of hair. 

I sat there, and when I saw the blue guy take a bowl of bean curd, a memory was jolted to the front of my brain. 

"OH WAIT, YOU ARE THAT DRAGON BOY. I KNOW YOU!" I exclaimed in realisation. I turned my head to look at the grey guy and continued, "And you! YOU MAKE GREAT TAU HUAY I TELL YOU. I GIVE YOU A LIKE." 

"WEEHOO NOW WE CAN GO, GREAT JOB, now we go find Chang'e up there, and we shall go to the Nine Clouds Palace to get the official decree for our little Peach Blossom elf," said Baxia, and a little happy me inside my heart started to dance uncontrollably at the fact I could recognise him by his name. 

MY POOR FRYING PAN THOUGH. WHY, WHY DID YOU DENT WITH THE SMASHING OF ZILONG'S FACE. WHY.  I WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER FRYING PAN IN MY LIFE, SUCH DEDICATION TO IT'S OWNER. I...love you.

"Okay, so let's go," Zilong grabbed a petal from the roof and placed it into the bowl of bean curd, ruining the romantic scene I was having with my no longer functional frying pan.

"Wait."

An unfamiliar yet somewhat familiar voice from outside stopped us in our tracks.

Just from the voice, you could sense his elegance, his high-class feel. It was cold, distant, separates commoners from him. 

He walked in, his celestial aura following him with every step he took. His white robe gently floating in the wind. The golden belt around his waist shone in the moonlight, the red collar of his made of silk, his hair let down with inverted-v bangs. Elegant, classy, arrogant. The sense of separation was there. 

With one glance, I recognised him. 

He was the person from awhile ago. 

He was the person from my previous life. 

The person. 

Who killed me. 

DUNDUNDUNNNNN

Okay yes I managed to rush it out (my com's battery is dying). Okay enjoyyyyy.