159.Being Mineta's Older Sister🍇

Requested by:@AestheticGirl9 ⭐️

.Since Mineta is clearly a prevy grape, many people think that it's a nightmare to be his sister and all, but for you, it's more like a bumpy road.

.When Mineta is around you, he tends to be on his best behavior, meaning that gawking, groping, drooling,offensive language and talking about women under their clothes, is out of the question, and if caught, he knows that worst than dead.

.But of course when he's out of your sight, you're usually informed about his unacceptable behavior by one or three of the girls each day. And of course you're always quick to handle the situation, but sometimes you wish that you didn't have to.

.Even though all of his misbehavior, The two of you surprisingly still manage to have a pretty good relationship with each other.Mineta pretty much knows that you'll always be there for him, and you know that he'll always be there for you...even if his help does tend to make the problems worse.

.Although you're older and more stronger than him, Mineta still feels as though it's still his job to protect you. Even though he does know that you can handle a problem very easily, he just wants you to know that he's always got you're back.

.One of your most favorite memories that you have of your little brother was when the two of you were still kids and back then, he had a bit of a puppy crush for a girl in his class. And although you can't remember much of it, the main thing that you do remember is him giving dandelions to her. {"I still can't believe he gave that poor girl a hand full of weeds...oh, where did that Mineta go."} You said to yourself while giggling up a storm.

(I hope you enjoyed☺️💕💕)