24.Flirting with Dabi (Toga's Older Sibling)🔪

Requested by:@Hakiri-chan ⭐️

.Ever since you and Toga joined the villains league, you both had your eyes locked on a certain someone, which just so happen to be Dabi.

.But even though you liked him because of his mysterious demeanor and not to mention his amazing good looks, you never tried flirting with him since your younger sister, Toga, also like him as well.

.But everything changed when the two of were alone in the hideout while Toga and the others went out for who knows what. So, you decided to lay down next to Dabi on the couch while he was watching TV.

.While laying down and pretending to TV, you caught Dabi catching a glimpse of your rear end. So, you decided that you should take this opportunity to flirt a little.

."Do you like what you see?" You said as you winked at Dabi. "You caught me didn't you." Said Dabi as he didn't deny not staring at you. "So do you just think i'm just pretty to look at or do you disagree?" You questioned playfully as you sat on Dabi's lap while facing him.

. "Well although your very sexy, I wouldn't mind touching." Dabi said as he gripped the back of your thighs, causing you to bite your bottom lip.

. "(Y/N) what are you doing? " Toga said as she noticed the weird position the two of you were in before running out the living room crying. "Toga it's not what it looks like." You yelled as you ran after her.

.Well after that day,You and Toga managed to make amends and become friends again because after all your siblings.

(Edited)