50.Being Endeavor's Older Sibling🔥

Requested by:@kirishimasbitchbabe ⭐️

.When it comes to getting along, the two of you are always up and down. Like one day you both could be having a amazing conversation on the phone, while the next day the two of you are in each other's faces yelling at each other.

.Often times when you get the chance to visit your brother and also your nephew,you try to make a little bit of time of time for your brother even though you mainly only come just to catch up on lost times with your nephew.

.Endeavor is extremely protective over you not because he thinks that people have it out for you,he just feels that you sometimes your decision aren't the best and they can lead you to getting hurt.

.When the two of you argue, it's never about little things but mainly about things that could possibly end your relationship ship with your little brother all together. Like the argument you both had when Rei was put into a hospital. And of heaven's sake if you were to ever find out that he abuses Shoto, it would possibly lead to a new opening in the 2# hero spot.

.When Endeavor is having having problems, he will never tell you since he thinks that it's weak of him to ask for help, but being his older sibling, you tend to always find out when he's going through something and needs your help.

.Endeavor will never forget the day that you came to support Shoto, he was so happy that you came but he wasn't happy that you lectured him about how Shoto has the right to make his own decisions.