36.Being Mirio's Twin Sibling😱

Requested by:@AgPeSe0612 ⭐️

.You and Mirio both tend to get along very well, like two the point where you both can't even remember a time when you both ever argued.

.When many people see the two of you, they can tell just by looking at the two of you, that your the oldest because you sometimes treat him like he's smaller than you, even though everyone know that you could possibly never reach Mirio's height.

.Since your the oldest and Mirio feels more comfortable talking to you about sad stuff, he will always tell you when he's not feeling like himself or when he has fears about his quirk.

.Even though Mirio isn't really worried about anyone messing with you, he's still very protective over you since you are his sister and he doesn't want any harm to come your way.

.Most of the time, you and Mirio don't really hangout since he tends to hang around Tamaki and Nejire, but when the two of you get to have the chance to hangout, you both spend your together training.

.Mirio will never forget the day that you got your quirk and you cried for like three hours straight since you couldn't get your arm out of the wall. That day Mirio tried his hardest to not laugh, but now that the two of you are older, he doesn't hide his laughter.

|Disclaimer| I really tried my best to make this as close to Mirio as I can, since I haven't fully finished season 3. So if this is bad, i'm very sorry.