147.Being Tokoyami's Younger Sibling🔮

Requested by:@Puppeteers_puppet956 ⭐️

.Its no lie that you and Tokoyami are very close siblings and even if you both were to try and hide it,for whatever reason, the two of you would most likely fail.

.Since the two of have the same classes, you both tend to study with each other daily.

.Also on the days that you're usually tired from training, Tokoyami tends to carry your books for you, just so that you can rest your muscles for a bit.

.Although you do have your own dorm room, Tokoyami's dorm has practically became the both of your's. Because of that, Tokoyami's space has become more limited but as long as you help him keep his room tidy, he doesn't really mind.

.Since you are younger and clearly mean a lot
to him, Tokoyami is extremely over protective when it comes to you. If someone were to just look at you the wrong way, Tokoyami would have Dark Shadow go after them like a vicious animal.

.Because the two of you are really close, your closeness sometimes confuses people. Aizawa["Shouldn't you be in your own dorm room y/n, and besides I think that Tokoyami could use his own space."] Aizawa said as he stood in the hallway sipping a cup of coffee.
|"It's fine Mr.Aizawa and I still have enough space for me to sleep on the floor."| Tokoyami said as a small smile formed on his face.

.{"Well goodnight Mr.Aizawa Sensei!"} You said cheerfully as Tokoyami closed his door. ["I don't think I'll ever be able to understand those two."] Aizawa said with a smirkingly as he continued his dorm patrol.

(I hope you enjoyed 😘💕💕💫)