117.Don't Touch Him(Momo's Male!Twin)🧧

Requested by:@My_Otaku_Academia ⭐️

Warning: Contains a little bit of touchy feely ness❤️

.You and Katsuki have been dating for the past four months, and even though the two of you haven't really kept it a secret, it really surprises you that older sister by three minute,Momo, still hasn't caught on.

.But this particular Saturday night when class 1A usually has it's weekly movie night, Momo finally manage to catch on after checking to see what was taking the two of you so long to get popcorn.

.{"K-katsuki stop, we should really be getting popcorn for movie."} You said as you tried to push Katsuki's mouth away from your nipple.
["Aww baby come on, no one really cares about that shitty popcorn anyways."] Katsuki said as he kissed down your neck causing you to let out a light moan. {"Baby please, I promise we can continue after the movie."} ["But baby, I want you now."] Katsuki said as he trailed his hand down my sweats and into my boxer, fondling me.

.{"Please not right now."} you said panting quickly as you held the counter behind me for support. |"Get your hands off of him."| Momo said aggressively yet softly, so she wouldn't cause attention to herself. {"Sis, everything's fine, go back and enjoy the movie."} ["Yeah, just listen to him Melons."] Katsuki said while continuing to fondle me. |"No, I don't care if he's your boyfriend or whatever, he's not going to just take advantage of you."| Momo said as her volume started to raise. {"Oh my gosh K-katsuki, Momo just watch the movie, we'll talk about this in the morning."} |"Fine!"| Momo said annoyed as she walked back into living room.

.Once morning hit, you and Momo had a full on complete talk about what happened last night. {"Now can you please calm down."} |"Fine, but it really annoyed me to see you in that situation, it's like he doesn't have any concern about who catches you or what you say."| {"Well that's Bakugo for you!"} You said playfully as blushed to yourself.

(So I decided that I will be talking male and female request as well as unisex request as well❤️)