161.Being Todorki's Twin Sibling❄️🔥

Requested by:@Bimjjkl232321 ⭐️

.You and Shoto were born ten minutes apart, with Shoto being the oldest and you being the youngest; And for as long as you could remember, You and Shoto never saw eye to eye about anything. Especially when it came to your parents.

.Shoto despised his father but loved his mother, while you, on the other hand, loved your father but hated your mother with a deep passion; and because of this, the two of you would always argue back and forth, sometimes even exchanging hateful words in the process.

.And although the two of you were always arguing about them, you both never really talked about why you disliked the other parent. Of course for Shoto,having the better quirk and all, he had to endure with the abuse of his father that came with his grueling hero training, while you, endured the emotional abuse that came with helping your mother out in the kitchen and elsewhere.

.But despite all of your arguing and hateful words, you always knew that Shoto at least cared a little about you, even if he didn't necessarily say or show it. And of course you still cared about him.

.But it wasn't til the two of you got in high school, that you both started to really mend your relationship; And although you both still don't see eye to eye, you're both are at least trying your best to work things out.

(I hope you enjoyed ☺️💕💕)