37.Being Izuku Older Sibling🥦

Requested by:@lovecanada ⭐️

.It's no lie, you love your little brother and of course Izuku loves you too.

.Everytime when Izuku feels like he's overwhelmed and needs someone to talk, he always comes to you since he knows that your a good listener and always has a solution to your problems.

.Even though you do love Izuku, you sometimes feels as though you have to be bluntly honest with him. So when it came to him and his note book, you had a real heart to heart about how that notebook might be one of his real weaknesses when it comes to fighting a villian or sparing with a student he hasn't see or met yet.

.Since Izuku knows how you feel about not having a very strong quirk like One For All, he tries to show you how your quirk can also be very powerful and useful when it comes to being a hero and protecting people.

.Even though you love Izuku's fanboy nature, it use to annoy you when the two of you stayed at your moms house and you could hear the faint sounds of his muttering from your room, but now that you both live in separate dorms you love his fanboy nature even more.

.Izuku knows that your pretty sweet and tend to not see past people's smiles, so he tries to protect you from people that he knows will try to hurt you, but he is also fully aware that you are amazing in sticking up for yourself.

.Speaking of sticking up for someone, when you, Izuku and Katsuki where back in middle school, you used to always stick up for Izuku when Katsuki would bully him. It even got to the point where you and Katsuki had almost gotten into a fight.

.Honestly, without you and his will to be a hero, Izuku might of taken Katsuki up on that harmful offer.