73.Being Dabi's Child Sibling🖤

Requested by:@OwO_Master_ ⭐️

.You and Dabi actually do tend to get along pretty well, so well to the point where he actually loves spending time with you more than anything.

.Since Dabi knows the hideout isn't the best atmosphere for you, he tries to get you out of the house as much as he can, since he knows how much you love getting getting out of the house and staring some mischief.

.Every now and then when Tomura is acting like a complete meanie towards you, you and Dabi like to teach him a lesson by doing a few "harmless" pranks on him. And by harmless I mean harmless for you, not Tomura, cause like Tomura isn't Dabi's little sibling, so he could careless.

.Dabi is extremely protective over you, so protective to the point where if he's not going with you, then your not going at all.

.And it's funny how you can get Dabi to do whatever your you want without having to shade on tear.

.One thing that Dabi will never let go, is the fact that it never fails that everyday at 2:00 am, you always come into the living room and ask to sleep on the couch with you. Which he always says yes to since he loves to see the peaceful look on your face when your sleep.

|message| I love you lovely people so much and I really appreciate all your support and how much you care me, So thank you. Welp...Goodnight.