61.WaterPark!(Kirishima's Child Sibling)🏔

Requested by:@wolfhardtear ⭐️

.Well it's not everyday that you get to go to the water park and especially with the Bakusquad, so when Kirishma asked if you wanted to go with him, you of course said yes. Well because you kinda just like hanging out with Kirishma boyfriend *coughs* I mean best friend Katsuki Bakugo.

.So after helping you get your swimsuit on and also packing your swim bag, You and Kirishma took a long walk to Katsuki's house and waiting for the rest of the Squad and also the Uber to show up.

.While waiting, You and Katsuki's mom sat down and colored in coloring books while Kirishma and Katsuki waited for the rest of the squad to show up.

.And Just in time, Mina,Sero, and Denki made it right before the Uber finally decided show up.

.While the ride to the water park was pretty quiet, once you and the Squad got out, it was a different story.

.After making it into the park, Mina immediately stole you from the group, taking you to the kiddie side of the water park. So while the rest of the guys were looking for the two of you, You and Mina had a blast while spraying each other with water.

.Once the rest of the Squad found the two of you, they decided to spend some time in the kiddie area of the water park, eventually losing track of time. Once they finally noticed, they all decided that they should at least get on a few water side, but because of Denki's quirk, He decided to stay back with you since he knew that you were too short to even get on those side and also because he knew that you couldn't swim.

.Since Kirishima trusts the Bakusquad with his and your life, he doesn't really mind if they take you for a while.

.Since it was starting to get late, Kirishima decided that it would be the best time to pick up where you left off the last time when Katsuki tried showing you how to swim. So while Kirishima was teaching you how to kick and come up for air, the rest of them sat at the edge of the pool cheer you on and joking around with each other.

.After the water park closed the Bakusquad decided to slip ways, promising to meet up sometime tomorrow, while you and Kirishima somehow spending the night at Katsuki's house. | "So did you have fun y/n."| {"Yeah, thank you Kiri!"} | "Your Welcome, now get some sleep cause Katsuki and I are thinking about letting you go to training with us.|

.With those words,you fell asleep soundly in Katsuki bed, since he's always so kind enough to let you have it when you and Kirishima spend the night.