112.Secertly Dating Denki(Shinso's Twin Sibling)😪

Requested by:@fantasticvera5 ⭐️

.You and Denki have been secretly dating for at least three months now, and you can gladly say that your days tend to improve more anytime your with him. But you decided to keep your relationship a secret from Shinso,your older brother by three minutes, since you didn't want to alter their friendship in anyway.

.But this particular day when you went to carnival with Denki,Shinso and a few of his friends from class 1A. But after Denki won you a teddybear and you gave him a kiss on the cheek in return, Shinso started to get the idea that something was up. Mina["Aww, you two are the cutest!"] {"Hey Mina, keep it down before..."} |"So the two of you are dating."] Shinso said as he cut you off with an angry ton in his voice.

.Upon seeing how angry your older brother was, you started to get worried about what he would do to Denki. {"This is what I was trying to avoid."} You said to yourself as you hugged your new teddy bear closer to your chest. Denki["Hey Shinso, I'm sorry bro, but you knew I liked your sister/brother ever since middle school."] |"I know, but I told you that I didn't want you to date them, I just don't want their heart to be broken."| Denki["Bro! I will never break her/his heart, and if I do I promise you can kick my ass and dye my hair green."] |"Fine."| Shinso said as he walked off to clear his mind for a bit.

.After that whole entire stress filled moment, you and Denki were at least able to enjoy the rest of the carnival as a couple.