139.Pro Heroes{Oc!}(Kai's Teenage Sister)🧪

Requested by:@ppgzrrbz ⭐️
Oc by:@Joésphine_Brayigski✨

Joésphine's Pov:

.I woke up to the sound of loud commotion and an empty bed. {"W-where's Kai!"} I thought to myself as I ran to open the door, but it was locked. {"This is all my fault."} I said as I heard the noise get louder. As I sat next to the door, I found a note from Kai.

Note:

Don't worry Joésphine, I'm okay. I just have to handle some visitors.

Love, Kai

Joésphine Pov:

.After reading the note that Kai left for me, I felt a bit better,but the loud crashes and explosions that I heard from behind the door, didn't help with my anxiety. Even though I know that my brother is amazing, I couldn't help but feel scared for him.

.After a few hours, I had ended up falling asleep while coverup in one of Kai's jackets, and by the time I woke up, The noise was gone. {"W-where's Kai!"} I said anxiously as I felt myself having an anxiety attack. {"Please be okay, please be okay."} I whispered to myself as my eyes filled up with tears as I waited for Kai to come back.

.["There's one more person here."] Said a familiar yet close voice. [How do you know that Deku."] Said another voice that sounded a lot deeper. ["Her name's Joésphine, I saw her with Eri that one time."] Said a voice that I supposed was Deku's.

.Hearing them get closer, I got up and hid beside my brother's dresser. {"W-what did they do to him."} I thought to myself as I heard them knock down the door. ["Joséphine, It's me Deku, are you in there?"] Deku said as he slowly looked around the room. I tried my best to stay quiet as I saw him look directly at me. ["There you are, Joséphine we're heroes, you have nothing to worry about."]

.I wanted to run but my legs would allow me to, I was too scared. {"Go away."} I whispered as  tried to build up to courage to run. ["It's okay you have nothing to be afraid of, the rest of the pro heroes are taking care of overhaul, he'll never hurt you again"] Deku said as he let out a soft smile and held out his hand.

.I felt my eye flood up with tears, as I realized what that monster had said. {"Get away from me, your a monster, you taking away the only person who can protect me, I hate you!!!"} I yelled as I was over come with pain and sadness.

.I don't know what else that had happened to me that day, but when I woke up, I was laying a bed, in a strange room in what I supposed had white walls and the curtains were closed to keep the light out. My head was hurting from all the crying I had did and my heart felt like it had broken into a million pieces. {"Kai where are you, I'm scared."} I whispered softly knowing that there was never a chance that I would ever see him again.

(I hope you enjoyed this💕💕💕 + I'm still not back yet I tried to hold onto to this for so long, but I couldn't help it)