20:Being Katsuki Younger Sibling💥

Requested by:@Icy_ThOt404 ⭐️

.Being Katsuki sibling at first wasn't easy at first since many people though that your temper was the same as your older brother and Once Katsuki noticed how people treated you because of him he made it right to you by confronting the class, andmaking it clear that even though the two of you are sibling doesn't mean that you both share the same temper.

.When it comes to students talking badly about your older brother, you cut them no slack and yell at them almost to the point in which they're eardrums would start to bleed.

.Even though Katsuki wants to at the top of his class, he always puts you first, making sure that both your academics and training is superb.

.Often times during training with Allmight and the rest of the class, the two of you don't hold back your attacks nor your insults while sparing.

.At school, Katsuki acts as your bodyguard, making sure that no one crosses you or makes you uncomfortable,since he feels that if he doesn't do that no should. So, who ever does better run like their life depends on it, because in all honesty it does.

.Katsuki also enjoys the fact of having you as a member of the Bakusquad just so he doesn't have to worry about you, since the Bakusquad is like a second family to the two of you.

.And even though your only a year or more younger than him, having a spouse is out of the question. So don't even think about it.

.To be honest even though Katsuki is a very explosive individual, you feel lucky to have such an amazing older brother.