61.Being Hizashi's Little Sibling🎤

Requested by:@http-dadmight ⭐️

.Needless to say, you and Hizashi get along pretty well,but the fact that he's extremely loud, sometimes gets on your nerves.

.Every now and then when Hizashi has a day off of work, he likes to take out for slushes since it gives both of you the chance to sit down and goof off.

.Honestly, Hizashi is very protective over you, but since your little he sometimes goes a little over board and tries to act as your personal body guard.

.When it comes to school work, Hizashi is always there to help you out, even if you have to call him on the phone late at night, he will always try his best to help you understand every single problem or question you have.

.You always enjoy hanging out with Hizashi since he's a pretty fun and laid back older brother, so he technically allows you do almost anything you want.

.Speaking of laid back,Hizashi isn't really strict on bedtimes, so whenever you get to spend the night at his house, you always try to stay up as late as you can.

.Hizashi will never forget the day that he caught up late at night singing karaoke, but instead of telling you to go to bed, he decided to join you. But it was the weekend so it's not like it really mattered that much.