165.It Can't Be!(Katuski's Adult Sister)💥

Requested by:@Silverdawn7ds ⭐️
Katsuki's POV:

.Aizawa["Okay class settle down."] Aizawa said In his usual monotone voice while grabbing his clip board. Soon after the room was deadly silent, well aside from a few whispers.["Today our hero training will be a bit different since, we'll be having over a few troops from Japan's military to at least try and teach you all something. So you all better be on your best behavior."] Aizawa said becoming more serious before opening the classroom door.

.Just from looking at the stupid looks on all these extras faces, I decided not to waste my time gawking and went back to tapping my pencil onto my desk, humming out the tune that was playing in my head. {"Attention!"} yelled a familiar voice, causing all the troops to halt right in their tracks. Yet although I was trying my hardest to not pay attention to a single word that was going on, I couldn't help but get annoyed by Deku's loud muttering.

.|"Could you shut the hell up you rambling piece of shit!"| I yelled under my breath while slightly turning myself in his direction. Izuku ["B-But Kacchan, Isn't that y/n?"]Izuku stuttered while pointing to the front. |"This isn't the time for jokes Deku."| I whispered to him before looking in the direction that he was pointing.

.It really is her! |"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE Y/N ?!"| I yelled out, subconsciously standing up and slamming my hands onto the desk. {"Well to start, it's Sergeant y/n and I'm here to show your class some basic military combat skills my dear younger brother."} y/n said in her usual cheerful tone before smiling, causing everyone's attend to fall on me; feeling my face start to heat up from embarrassment, I sat back down, sinking into my seat. {"Well, now that that's over, MOVE YOUR ASSES OUTSIDE!"} Y/n yelled before clearing her throat and sending her troops out.

.After completing that ass kicking training regiment, plus also learning a few new skills, Y/n pulled me aside for a quick chat. {"Here, you'll need it."} she said, handing me a sports drink before sitting down next to me bleachers. {"So how's everything?"} Y/n said while watching her troops interact with a few of my classmates. |"Well, I'm fine, mom's okay, and school's shitty...so the usual."| I shrugged before chugging down the drink.

. {Why do you try to act so nonchalant?"} y/n said while chucking. Scoffing at her cheerfulness, I stood up, stretching out my back. |"Well, I'm gonna go back and talk to some of those extras...but when you get some time on your hands, you should give mom a call or something, she's been worried about you.

(I'm very sorry for the wait but I hope you enjoyed☺️💕💕)