135.Overprotective Much!{Oc!}(Izuku's Younger Sister)🥦

Requested by:@Dxddy_loser ⭐️

Atsuki Yagi's POV:

.{"Here we go again...another day of school."} I said to myself while getting ready and checking my calendar. Crap, it's Valentine's Day! It's not that I hate Valentine's Day I was just kinda scared of being friend zoned by my bestie/crush Denki Kaminari.

.As I finally finished getting dressed, I quickly  ran outside to the car as I waited for my dad to drive me to school. {"Dad! Hurry up, we got to go!} I said as I pulled on the door handle to the passenger side of the car. Allmight["Geez will you give me a second and why are you all excited anyways?"] Allmight said as he unlocked the car door, allowing the two of us to get in. {"N-no reason."}

.Once we made it to UA, I got out the car and ran inside as fast as I possibly could. Once I was inside, I made sure to grab all my books before running to Present Mic class, where instead of paying attention, I came up with the best way to ask out my crush.

-Class 1A-

.Finally, here's my chance to ask him out. "It's now or never." I said to myself before taking a deep while waiting for Denki to enter the class room.

.Denki["Hey Atsuki! You seemed really fired up."] Denki said as he nudged my shoulder. I chuckled before taking a poke ball out of my blazer pocket. Denki[hmm...a poke ball?"] {"Kami I really like you...like at lot, So Pikachu I choose. Do you choose me?"} I said as I looked up at him, handing him the poke ball.

.Denki didn't say anything for a few seconds and it started to worry me. {"Oh no, I think I done messed up."} I said to myself before seeing Denki pull a blue poke ball from his pocket. Denki["Well I've always wanted a water type Pokémon so duh!"] Denki said as he handed me the pokeball before kissing me.

Izuku Pov:

.Mina[I told you hoes that my girl liked Denki...And now they are a true thing!!!!!] Said Mina as she watched Atsuki and Denki engage in a quick make out session, which made me sick to my stomach.

.|"It's nice that their a couple and all but I don't like how Denki's touching her like that."| I said as I started to get furious. Tsu["Why does it matter Deku, did you like Atsuki or something?" *ribit*] Tsu said as she stared at me sadly.  And before I knew it, I said the thing that I wasn't supposed to say out loud. |"No! That's my little sister!| Dekusquad["What!"]

.|"N-never mind that, I have to stop this now."| I said as I got up from my desk, just to be pushed back down. Bakugo["ha, overprotective much Deku...don't think now that your going to start with this big brother bull, now sit down and let your little sister be happy you idiot."| Bakugo said before walking back to his seat.

(I hope this wasn't bad, I tried my best. But if it is bad, I'm sorry 💕💕💕)