146.Being Tokoyami's Older Sibling🔮

Requested by:@Puppeteers_puppet956 ⭐️

.When it comes to relationships, yours and Tokoyami's is kinda weird, but not in a bad way. He sees you more as a person who's to be respected and treated greatly, so when referring to you, he only uses Ms./Mr./Mx before your name.

.Although Tokoyami isn't home very often because of school,he tries to do his best when helping with chores around the house when he's there. He even cleans your room for you,since he knows that you don't have enough time in between studies to do so.

.It's no doubt that Tokoyami looks up to you, but he also respects your opinion so when he needs advice, he always goes to you for it.

.Even though you are older than Tokoyami, you  tend to frequently ask him for help when it comes studying since his grades are a bit better than yours. And instead of laughing and picking at you, Tokoyami always tries his best to help you understand the educational material that you find hard to comprehend.

.Although Tokoyami has always been respectful towards you, he never started referring to you as "Ms/Mr/Mx y/n"until the age of 10. It was pretty weird the first time when he started calling you that but after a while, you just got used to it. {Why do you call me Ms./Mr./Mx anyways, I'm not that much older than you Tokoyami."} You said while folding clothes. |"Well because I look up to you."| Tokoyami said as he sat down and helped you fold clothes.

(I hope you liked it💕💕💕)