19.Being Katsuki's Little Sibling💥

Requested by:@foodlover400 ⭐️

.To be honest, Katsuki has a sweet spot for you, meaning if it's something you want or need, he'll make sure that you get it.

.One of the main reasons why Katsuki sometimes comes back home on the weekends is just so that he can get to see the starry eyed look on your face when he walks through the door.

.Katsuki would never tell anyone, but he secretly likes playing dress up and make believe with you, since it gives him a chance to at least let his guard down a bit and have fun.

.Even though the two of you have an extremely close bond, you both are family for crying out loud! Therefore, the both share the same explosive personality as your mother. Meaning that, every now and then the two of you might have a few sibling arguments about pointless things like "What color is better or is a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable?"

.On the other hand, Katsuki is very over protective over you, so you best believe telling him that you have a spouse at this age or even once you get into high school won't end good for you or your so called "spouse".

.Also,Katsuki doesn't have a problem at all with you hanging out with the Bakusquad since they literally love you.

.Speaking of friends, you tend to feel bad about how katsuki treats Izuku since you kinda have a little crush on the broccoli boy. So, you try your best to make Katsuki feel bad about being mean to Izuku, but it never works. (But at least you try)

.Also when it comes down to your homework and education, Katsuki makes it his job to make to make sure you know just about everything you need to know and more and even though Katsuki isn't the calmest tutor, you appreciate how he puts his heart into making you feel comfortable academically.

.But the one thing that Katsuki loves the most about being your older brother is the fact that you look up to him as a role model, but that also scares him since he doesn't want to be one towards you.