162.Being Shoto's Little Sibling❄️🔥

Requested by:@AlicornDiamond ⭐️

.You and Shoto share an extremely close knit bond. The two of you really just gel better compared to the rest of his siblings; and since your older sister, Fuyumi, has guardianship over you, Shoto gets to see you almost every day.

.Since Shoto now lives in the UA dorms, it's kind of a real hassle for him to get to see you every day, but of course, Shoto finds ways to make it work since he knows that you won't forgive him very easily if he ends up not seeing you almost everyday.

.On the days when Shoto does get to see you though, he always helps you out with your homework, first, before doing anything else, just so that Fuyumi won't have to worry about it after he leaves.

.Along with that, Shoto also enjoys taking you out with him and his friends, mostly because he knows that you don't really get out often and secondly, his friends love having you around.

.Shoto is also extremely protective over you, especially on those weekends where his father,Endeavor, gets to have his supervised visits with you and although he knows that there's no way his father can harm you, he still prefers to keep his guard up anyways.

.Yet on the rare days where Shoto doesn't get the chance to see you, he always tends to come up with fun surprises for you,like going out for Ice cream, as an apology for the days that he's missed. But everything aside, Shoto most definitely knows that regardless of how long he's gone, you'll still know how much he loves and care about you.

(Sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoyed☺️💕💕)