145.Being Hawks Younger Sibling🦅

Requested by:@TodorokiTwin13 ⭐️

.People swear that the two of you hate each other, but you and Keigo just have a weird love, hate relationship.

.Although Hawks is able to fly around the world with in hours if he liked. He only comes to see you once every month, and when he's there, all he does is complain and ask for you to cook his favorite meals.

.You would think that since he only sees you once every month, he would at least call, but no, you'll be lucky enough if he even texted. And since you know that he's like this, you never bother to contact him either.

.However, Keigo is still your older brother, so he sometimes calls your friends to ask them how you're doing.

.Keigo would never forget night that he came to your house unannounced. Although he didn't tell you anything, he was surprised that upon his arrival, you had his favorite foods ready and all spread on the dinner table. |"Let me think, this was just a lucky guess?"| Hawks said as he sat down in his usual smug fashion. {"Nope, you've arrived here on the 28th of each month for 5 months straight, so it's more than a lucky guess."} you said as you set a cup of green tea next to him.

(I hope you enjoy😘💕💕)