148.Secretly Dating Overhaul(Mirio's Twin Sibling)🙂

Requested by:@Puppeteers_puppet956 ⭐️

.You and Kai have been dating for the past two months now and the crazy thing about it is, you're just now starting get to know who he truly is. So because of that, you decided that it would smarter for you to keep your relationship with Kai a secret, even from your older twin brother,by two minutes, Mirio.

.Although you were going to tell him eventually,you didn't think that he would ever fine out beforehand, sadly, you were proven wrong. While walking to your usual Friday  date night meetup spot, you were kinda confused when you saw your twin brother Mirio and Izuku hiding around the corner. {"H-hey Mirio, Hey Izuku, what are you both up to?"} You said as you tried to not give away how worried you were.

.Upon seeing you all dressed up, Mirio began to get a bit skeptical to why you were out at this time of night. |"The true question is why are YOU here this late at night, you told me that you were going to bed?"| Mirio said as he looked down at you with confusion. {"Mirio I am 18 years old, if I want to sneak out of the dorms and walk around at this kind of night, I can."} You said as you rolled your eyes. Izuku["Can we all just calm down please?"] Izuku said as he tried to deescalate the situation.

.Not paying him any mind, the two of you continued the argue, until Kai showed up. Kai["Hey baby, you ready to go."] Kai said as he walked out of the alleyway while putting on a pair of black gloves. But before you could even say a word, both Mirio and Izuku grabbed you and rushed you back to the dorms.

.Trying to understand what had just happened, Mirio just sat on the couch staring at you. {"Take a picture or something, your weird eyes are creeping me out."} you said with your arms crossed. |"You mean to tell me that you're dating a villain."| Mirio said as he tried to keep his voice down. {"Well I didn't know  he was a villain."} You said in shock. Izuku["Well he is and he's holding a little girl captive."] Izuku said as he balled his fist up in anger. |"Why would you tell them that?"| Mirio said as he stared at Izuku with a disappointed look on his face.

.Upon hearing everything that you didn't want to hear, you decided that it would be best for you to stay in your room for a while. Knowing that you were probably upset, Mirio decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to leave you alone. |"Y/N let me in please."| Mirio said as he knocked on your door. {"Go away, I don't wanna talk."} You said as you laid on your bed hugging your stuffed animal.

.Not taking no for an answer, Mirio took it upon him, to let himself in by fazing though your door. {"What do you not understand, go away."} You said as you threw a pillow at his face before turning over towards the wall. |"Y/N I'm sorry, I know he probably meant a lot to you and we shouldn't have told you like that."| Mirio said as he sat on your bed next to you. {"Why did I have to fall in love with a villain."} You said as you started to tear up. |"Y/n it's okay, don't beat yourself up about it, stuff happens."| Mirio said he gave you a comforting smile, causing you to feel a bit better. {"Thanks Mirio,But can you please leave, I just want to be alone right now."}

.After a few days, you eventually started to get over it. He's a villain after all, it probably wouldn't have ever worked out in the long run.

(I hope you enjoyed💕💕💕)