48.Being Shoji's Little Twin Sibling💪

Requested by:@SsComitDancersS ⭐️

.Surprisingly you and Shoji don't get along, well at least that what the two of  you want people to think.

.When the two of you are at school, you both are very cold to each other and by cold I mean like anytime you two are in each other's presents, you both act like the other doesn't exist.

.But in all honesty it hurts you that the two of you act like this, and the whole reason behind it is because you both have the exact same quirk and since your both in the same class it makes it harder for either one of you to stand out. So you both thought that if you both acted like you hate each that they would have to move one of you to class 1B.

.Since Shoji is older than you by a minute, he's extremely protective over you and doesn't want any harm to come to you, but since he's so visual about someone hurting you he sometimes doesn't notice that your actually hurting yourself by keeping up this little charade.

.When the two of you are out of school and in the comfort of your own home, you both are very loving to one another, your both always cracking jokes and playing fighting with one another.

.Sometimes Shoji just wished that the move either one of you to a different class, just so you both can act exactly the same way that the two of you do when you both aren't in public.

.When people see the two of you, they wouldn't even think that the two of you are siblings from the way you both pretend to act towards each other.

.Shoji would never forget the day that the two of you got the chance to sit on the dorm's roof, and talk,  joke around, and act silly for a chance.

|Sorry that this one is kinda sad|