141.Useless(Enji's Older Sibling)🔥

Requested by:@Hentai4Lifu ⭐️

.Normally every Friday you would check up on your niece and nephews to see how they were doing, but after their mom was taken to a mental hospital and your nephew Todoroki, was horrible injured, you started to come around a lot more often.

.And with you coming around a lot more, you started to see first hand, how your younger brother Enji, was treating them and were more than disgusted.

.But what really broke it for you was the day after Toya went missing. |"Y/n, stop looking for him, he was useless anyways and besides, now I won't have another mouth to feed."| Enji said nonchalantly as we turned his back towards you, heading back to the house."|

.Not wanting the rest of the children to hear what you had to say, you asked them to go to their rooms, politely, before ripping your little brother a new one. {"Useless! Toya isn't useless, he's an incredibly talented boy who loves to learn just about about anything you teach him, but you wouldn't know that would you?!"} You said firmly gaining your little brother's attention.

.Hearing you speak to him in that manner made Enji's blood boil as he turned around and answered you. |"no I wouldn't know that."| Enji said as he stared at you with an angry glare. {"You're right Enji, you wouldn't know and that's because you don't care! All your worried about is breaking down a child to one day be able to beat Allmight since you and I know, that you'll never be able to do it yourself."} You said not caring about hitting a soft subject.

.Hearing you say that caused Enji to ball up his fist as his blood began to boil higher. {"These are your kids Enji, they're not mindless robots, they have feelings and they want to be loved, but do you show them love? No! You rather just beat hate into them constantly and in all honesty , your the one who's useless!" You said knowing that he wouldn't dare lay a finger on you.

.After being hit with the truth, Enji had no idea what to think, but he sure as hell wasn't ready to fix all the wounds he had made. |"I'm sorry y/n." Enji said as his tone became lower but still stubborn. {"Don't say you're sorry to me, say you're sorry them... and I have a good way for you to show it."}

.Even though you got a few complaints from Enji after making him take his kids to the park, you felt a little less angery after getting that off of your chest. {"He still has a tone of work to do, but hopefully he'll change."}

(I hope you enjoyed ☺️💕💕💕)