Mini Panic at The Grocery Store

The very next day after Stella and Skylar's morning class, they parted ways with Skylar and ran for her life from their Business faculty building to the lecturer building to meet up with Mdm Cat who she has an appointment but before they parted ways Stella grabs Skylar's arms.

"Do you need me to pick you up after your appointment with your date Mdm Cat?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny, I'm laughing so hard right now" said Skylar in a bored tone while rolling her eyes at her best friend who laughs at her. She then counter-attacks her by replying; "No thanks, Lucian will pick me up and then we'll head out for a bit. Oh, yea, don't wait up love, you know youngsters like myself will come home late and you old lady need to sleep early" while laughing at her own statement.

Stella tsk at her and then give her the middle finger as she said; "Fuck you," at the same time shake her head in a disapproved manner before she continue;

"Okay then I got to go now, it's almost 2 pm and my car is surely on its way to our penthouse. Bye babe and tell Lucian that I say thanks for the ride this morning".

"Okay, bye,"

Both of them parted ways as Skylar dashed towards the lecturer building while Stella started to walk towards the main entrance gate as her cab was already waiting for her and without wasting any time she hops inside the cab heads back to her place where her car arrived at the same time as her so she quickly pays the cab guy and walks over to her car.

"Miss Stella?"

"Yes"

"This is your key Miss,"

"Thank You and here's your tip,"

"Thank you miss,"

Stella then hops inside her car and ignites the engine while the guy softly closes the door for her like a gentleman but as soon as she ignites the engine she spotted a bouquet and an expensive box of wine bottles sitting on top of the passenger's seat.

"Wait what is this?"

Without thinking much she turns towards the window looking around as she mumbles; "Wait, where's that guy. Why is he disappearing so fast?" trying to find him while she still seating inside her car.

As she was puzzled by the expensive gifts she quickly fishes out her phone from her bag and calls Lucian. She then presses the loudspeaker and put it on top of her thigh before she reaches over to the passenger's seat to grab the wine box and within the fourth ring he picks up.

"Hello Lucian, can you give me the number of the owner or the repair establishment of the place where you sent my car too?"

"Why? Did they do something to your car?"

"No, nothing like that. I just want to ask something that's all" replied Stella as she admires the beautiful yet delicate design of the box that has her initials on it.

"Then what happens?".

"Nothing bad happens, hey Lucian I just want to ask something. If I sent my car to its own company right, will they give stuff to their customer? Like.. erm... I don't know probably a flower or something. Will they? Do they?"

Stella asked at the same time she sniffs the box and runs her finger on her engrave name together with the other engraves alphabet that was at the end of the box in a smaller font.

"No of course they will not. Wait! Someone put a flower inside the car?"

"Okay, thanks Lucian and bye,"

Stella quickly hangs up fully aware of the change in his tone but before she could continue to admire the engravings her phone dinged with a text from Lucian in which she automatically cursed out;

"Fuck, what a bad idea to ask him. He's nosier than Sky"

Lucian: Who is it?

Lucian: Who's the sender?

Lucian: Did you secretly date behind our back?

Lucian: Is he someone from the company?

Lucian: Tell me, Stella, don't hang me on reading.

Lucian: Did the sender put a card on it?

*Lucian is typing*

Stella: Calm down Lucian.

Lucian: I'm so going to tell Skylar about this and we both will scoop whatever information left in you.

*Lucian is typing*

Stella: Will tell you once you and Skylar are at home. For now, bye.

*Lucian is typing*

Stella: Lucian you are nosier than a gossipy woman.

Lucian: Fine. Bye.

Stella shakes her head and smiles at Lucian's attitude which didn't suit his appearance at all. Right after the text she put the box aside and drove off to the nearest grocery store to get some groceries for them.

After 30 minutes of driving from her place to the grocery store, Stella then exits her car and walks over to the store. Upon inside the place she walks over to the trolley area and pulls one trolley out and walks into the chips aisle first.

She grabs random chips and snacks for the 3 of them before she head over to another aisle and grabs a couple of items. After that, she heads over to the wet aisle where she picks some meat up and put it inside her trolley but as she spotted the last rib eye she marches over and quickly tries to grab it before someone took it away while leaving her trolley to abandon beside the butcher side.

Stella quickly extends her arms to grab the rib eye, as she holds the rib eye packet at the right end at the same time another hand was also grabbing onto the same rib eye packet at the left end of it, which makes Stella look up at the stranger.

They both made eye contact and something like a small electric flow at her fingertips which makes her let go of the packet at the same time the stranger too let go of the same packet of rib eye.

"You can have it,"

The stranger who wears a mask, in his low silky smooth voice, makes Stella feel shivers down her spine but she quickly replies; "Thank you," as she quickly grabs the rib eye, turns around and marches toward her trolley without looking back and quickly push towards the check out counter.

Upon reaching the check-out counter the same stranger stands in line behind her with his small basket of food which makes Stella look another way instead of at him.

She swiftly put her stuff on top of the belt and then put it back inside the trolley before she pays for her grocery and out of the place as quick as possible.

Stella then finished unloading her grocery with the help of the store assistant who was willing to help her although her grocery wasn't that much.

As soon as they finished putting everything inside the car boot, Stella gives 100 tips to the boy who helped her and quickly hop inside her car as she saw the stranger walk towards her.

She quickly locks her door and ignites the car engine then straight away slowly pull out from the parking lot while the stranger slowly walks over to his car, unlock his sports car that was parked beside her and casually hops inside the car while Stella feels extremely stupid at her own action as she zooms out from that place.