Suspicious Over The Wrong Thing

The morning come and she was greeted by his husband in a low seductive morning voice "Good morning amore mio (my love)" he hugs Stella more which makes her snuggle into his warm embrace as she greets him back by saying, "Morning Luci".

Stella snuggles more for a few minutes but quickly pushes Luciano away from her as she realises there's no Marius voice nor his presence in the room.

"Where's Marius?"

Stella asked as she sits up and looks around the room while Luciano inform him with a smile, "Don't worry amore mio (my love) he's with our parents. I'm telling you, Marius is being spoiled by them every day" as he kisses her head.

Both of them then silently hug each other without uttering a single word for a few minutes but their comfortable silence was cut by Stella as she suddenly pushes herself away from Luciano's warm embrace and got up from the bed while saying, "Okay then, up we go. I need to talk to Gabriel" as she walks towards the bathroom.

Thirty minutes later, Stella walks out of the bathroom while covering herself up with a big white fluffy towel as she marches over to their walk-in closet while Luciano silently watches her every move.

Stella then picks her casual outfit and lay them down on the two seated sofas before she moves back to the closet, pick her sexy lace black underwear up and move back to the sofa area.

After that, she unloosens her towel before proceeding on wearing her underwear while facing away from Luciano but totally forgets that she was standing in front of the big mirror that was placed behind the sofa.

Luciano who was looking at Stella the whole day almost drools at the morning sight as he swallows his saliva that subconsciously wakes and makes his morning wood stiff and angry.

'Why can't I just jump on her for fuck sake?!' asked Luciano to himself in which he answer his own question by saying, 'Jump on her and I will be castrated while my limbs chopped off.

With that thought, Luciano slightly shivers while Stella finished dressed up and heads out of their room ignoring Luciano's gaze. She then walks over to the living room but saw no one there so she heads over to the kitchen still no one, the TV room, no one and even in the backyard too no one.

Stella was slightly concerned with the quiet mansion as she mumbles towards herself, "Where the fuck is everyone? Including the maid and housekeepers?" she looks around at the unusually quiet and deserted surroundings so she quickly heads up towards their bedroom.

Upon arriving at their room Stella asked, "Luciano, where is everyone?" she entered the room but was greeted by no one as Luciano was busy showering.

She then walks over to the table and quickly calls her parents, first ring, had no answer and the second ring still had no answer, but as she was about to make the third call, Gabriel called her instead.

"Gab, where's everyone?"

Stella asked first as soon as Gabriel pick her call up.

"Good morning to you too sissy and calm down, they all went to the beach because the prince said he wants to build a sandcastle" replies Gabriel as he chuckles slightly at Stella's concerned voice.

"Urghh, they should have told me about it. I was so worried"

"Don't get angry sissy, patrem, matrem (father, mother) did tell Luciano that they will bring Marius to the beach this morning. I guess he's forgotten to tell you huh?"

Gabriel gently asked her to which she reply, "I will have a word with him later but for now, I need to talk to you. Where are you?"

Stella takes her seat on the foot of the bed while Luciano overhears her question as he was about to open the bathroom door but halts unknowing to him that she is on the phone with Gabriel.

"I'm outside with the families, what's up sissy?"

"Can we meet up?"

Stella closed her eyes tilt her head up as she look up while her voice sound as if she was in dilemma instantly Gabriel asked, "What's wrong sissy? Is everything okay?" on the other end of the phone sounded worried.

"Can we meet up, please? I need to talk to you and it's urgent"

Stella exhales heavily which makes both Gabriel and Luciano worry yet curious.

"Yes sure we can sissy but where's Luciano? Did he do something to you?" asked Gabriel in worry tone while still on the phone with Stella.

"Luciano is in the shower and no he did not but I need to see you. Just you alone and don't tell others okay? I want to have a little 'us' time, I feel like our time together is being taken away and I don't want that. I want you to always be beside me even if you can't be here every time but I don't want you to be away or feel like I'm not here for you. So please spare me some of your time and meet me up at La Sicilian now. Bye and I miss you"

Stella blurs out without stopping or giving any chance for Gabriel to react as she hangs up the phone before she toasts it beside her. With a heavy exhale Stella looks up at the ceiling again before looking down at her hands in which she brings up to her face to support her head while looking devastated.

Her action was as if she held a big secret which makes Luciano angry yet concerned for his wife but at the same time curious about what is going on with her so he quietly peeped at her while still inside the bathroom with slightly running water.

Stella knows that Luciano was eavesdropping on her conversation while still in the bathroom but remains quiet as she knew exactly what he will do so she plays along with him.

She continue her facade by changing into her jeans and t-shirt then head over to the bathroom, knock on the door and asked, "Luci? Are you done?".

"Almost, why?" asked Luciano which makes Stella smirk at his short question.

'You are cute when you are jealous Luci'

Stella said to herself as she replies to his question, "I'm going out for a bit".

In an instant, Luciano clears his throat before he said, "Okay, have fun and be safe" without opening the bathroom door while clenching his teeth.

"Okay, bye,"

Stella said in a bright voice which angered Luciano even further.

She smiles while shaking her head and at the same time smirks at his attitude as she quickly heads over to the car knowing that she won't have time if he catches up with her.

After buckling herself up knowing that Luciano was on his way to his own car she quickly speeds up and leaves the mansion while a minute later Luciano was caught tailgating her.