Sweet Moments

"Luciano"

"Amore mio (My love)~ why aren't you resting?" ask Luciano as he quickly places the food down and walks over to Stella then he slowly yet warmly back hugs her.

Stella then caress Luciano's arms and said, "Because the moment I wanted to fall asleep, these twins won't let me".

Luciano then slowly caress Stella's big belly as he said, "I miss you" in his soft voice while pecking Stella's neck softly.

Stella then replies back, "And the babies miss you too" before she adds, "How was your visit at your grandparent's cemetery?" while Luciano's fingers caress tenderly at Stella's stomach.

Immediately the twins answer Luciano's touch by kicking on the same spot where Luciano's palms rested making both Stella and Luciano smile and he rains kisses once more on Stella's neck.

"We have fun, a little down memory lane" reply Luciano.

Luciano then moved a hand under Stella's chin, tilting her head as he reached in for a kiss that turned into a passionate one. Stella's hands slid up to clasp Luciano's neck pulling him to deepen the kiss as she needed her husband's warmth and passion.

They both pull away for much-needed breath as Stella looked into Luciano's eyes with love and safety just enjoying their quiet moment while her mind swirled back to the past.

Stella couldn't believe it when an unexpected thing happens right in front of her eyes, from being a dejected self-hatred woman to a well-trained assassin to an entrepreneur, a career woman, being an unexpected mother to Marius and now a family woman that's expecting twins together with smoking handsome, rich, fearful Don and businessman as her husband by her side protecting their family.

But as her happiness and due approach so do her, hormones and carvings are everywhere as most of them walk on the broken glass trying not to trigger her bad side as they have been bound before.

Once they couldn't find her pickle jar she cries and cries for nearly an hour until Luciano come home with a new full-packed pickle.

Another scene is where she couldn't find her cheese in which she throws a tantrum as she curses everyone with her self censor curse but still painful to the ear.

Stella smiles slightly as her mind back to the present world while Luciano busy pecked Stella's lips as he quickly turns her body carefully to face him. He then takes a knee, kneels down in front of Stella's belly quickly and gives a quick and brief peck before standing up and guiding Stella towards the chair.

"Eat love, I know you crave for them," said Luciano as he gently guides Stella to seat on the chair.

---- ---- ---- ----

Stella opens her eyes slowly while sleeping by her side and the first thing that she saw was the powerful back of her husband as he stands in front of the glass window while staring outside at the world with his arms crossed against his chest a worried aura rolled off his shoulders.

"Luci" called Stella out softly.

"Amore mio (My love)", respond Luciano who slowly turns around to greet Stella with a smile.

Luciano then walked towards Stella as she watched her husband sit down at the edge of the bed while his hand lovingly caressed Stella's face before moving towards Stella's watermelon stomach that accompanies by a few kicks.

"What happened? Are you okay Luci?" asked Stella.

Luciano looked down at Stella with a soft smile as he still caresses her stomach. He was silent for a while just admiring Stella's figure that is round with his babies.

He smiles as his fingers trace lines on Stella's skin when he slipped his hands under her shirt which earns him a moan from his touch. Stella always loves it when Luciano touched her especially now that she's pregnant.

"Stupid Luci," said Stella in a playful manner.

"Hey what did I do now" reply Luciano playfully, as Stella roll her eyes but remain with a soft smile plastered on her face.

"Amore mio (My love), do you regret marrying me?" ask Luciano out of nowhere.

Stella looked into Luciano's eyes as the uneasy aura rolled off of him. Unconsciously, Stella's hands move up to cup Luciano's face as her fingers trace over his face before tracing the line of his lips.

"Stella?"

Luciano's face was a little tense when Stella didn't answer him but instead, she smiles at him before she pulls him near her and give him a soft peck on his lips as she said, "You know, when I was almost dying and saw you dashing over to me without restraining the very first thing was in my head is you and since then I already knew that you are the one for me. My one and only"

Stella's answer makes Luciano smile brightly as his warm hands caress Stella's watermelon stomach.

"It's just that after everything that happens, I never think I could be as happy and scared at the same time as I was back then. I was extremely happy because I'm pregnant with our child whose father I loved and lusted for my entire being and scared because of my unthoughtful of my own safety I was on the verge of not seeing you again. To be honest, I feel blessed and thankful being married to you" said Stella with a soft smile as Luciano looked at her with a speechless expression.

Suddenly, Stella felt a hand cup the back of her head as their lips met together. Stella moaned as Luciano greedily kiss her aggressive. Luciano's teeth latch onto Stella's bottom lips, lightly nipping before sucking on it. He then moved his mouth to Stella's top lips as he nips and sucks on it but just that this time Stella felt Luciano's tongue force its way inside her mouth.

Stella's body quickly responds as her hands move to Luciano's thick hair. One of Luciano's arms slipped down to Stella's back just to cup one of her ass cheeks as he moved from Stella's lips to her neck leaving hickeys.

Then Stella felt a finger try to slip inside her underwear to her entrance which took her by surprise as she pushed her lust-driven husband off of her. Luciano looked at Stella with a breath coming out in harsh pants that mimicked Stella.

They just stared at each other as both were excited, horny and so in love that wants nothing more than to embrace each other. But Stella knows they can't do that with how rough Luciano could get during sex and now that he hasn't had sex for almost 4 months.

"Sorry love" whisper Luciano as he calmed down.

"You have nothing to worry about Luci," said Stella as she looked at her husband with a soft gaze.

"I do, you're pregnant and I almost forced you into having sex with me and knowing the fact that we haven't touched each other in a long while for sure I'll end up roughly pounding you on the mattress until our bodies gave out and that's bad for the kids," said Luciano.

"Did you just sell yourself out Luci" chuckle Stella in a playful manner.

"It's true love, either I go big or go home" winked Luciano as he chuckles slightly before he kisses Stella's hair.

"Well lucky for you, you have a good dick size or else Imma cut it off a long time ago," said Stella while laughing.

"Hey, don't scare my jr. he helps us make this watermelon," said Luciano while rubbing Stella's stomach.

Stella looked at Luciano and chuckled a little loving this small moment they have without any problem nor anyone bursting inside their room or interrupting.

-THE END-