Little Flirty

While walking out from the medical wing, heading towards the main wing, he stopped one of the maids, "Where's Donna?" as he was walking heading over to his room.

"Donna is with Don Marius in your room, Don" reply the maid politely without looking directly at Luciano to which he quickly replies, "Okay, thanks" and then walks off hastily towards his room.

Upon reaching his room, Luciano slowly opens and enter his room without making any noise as he steadily sneakily walk over to the bathroom where he heard Stella and Marius's voices.

He then peeks in slightly and watches both mother-son duo seating inside the bathtub that is filled with bubbles as Marius happily pushes the yellow duckies around while Stella smiles at her son and accommodates him.

In an instant, Luciano quickly undresses in a hasty before he shamelessly walks inside the bathroom which makes Stella slightly panic plus in shock she gasped before she said, "Have some shame Luci" while she looks away.

Luciano who was busy trying to slip inside the bathtub then said, "why would I have some shame if I want to spend some time with my family" he intentionally seat behind Stella.

Stella then scoot forward slightly while going nearer to Marius and said, "Don't you F-king dare get near me with your junk uncovered" while grabbing Marius and then turning around.

Stella is with Marius on the left side of the big rectangle bathtub while Luciano on the right side of the bathtub looks innocent and sad which makes Marius happily while trying to move forward towards his father.

"See our son is having fun with us in here,"

Luciano mutter as Marius stands up while playing with his yellow duck.

"Whatever, anyway why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be resting now?"

Stella pushes the yellow ducky towards Marius and at that moment, Luciano catches a glimps of Stella's covered breast in which he was totally unfocused as he slightly stutters, "I-I, ermm, I was but I got stuff to ask you" while still looking at Stella's black lacy sexy bra.

Stella then looked at him before she looks down at her chest and then up towards Luciano who was focusing on her breast she said, "Focus Luciano, focus. Don't get distracted with the twins. My eyes are up here" while she smirks at him.

"Sorry, anyway I got things that I need you to help me with and your twins seriously calling out for me. How can they be so perfect?"

Luciano unconsciously asked as he looks at Stella then down at her breast before he back at her face.

Stella just shakes her head and raises her left eyebrow before she asked, "What is that you need help with?" while she pulls Marius over towards her and then said, "Marius baby it's time to wash you".

Stella then stands up together with Marius, she then proceeds to pull up the bathtub plug and let the water drain by itself as she walks over to the shower and washes Marius' soapy body off.

At the same time, Luciano was looking at them with an eagle eye, silently seating in an unplugged bathtub while enjoying his view of an almost naked Stella washing their son and getting him clean.

"If you are done with being a creep then quickly shower and we'll talk,"

Stella said as she finished showering Marius and then cover him up with a towel before she does the same to herself.

"Not being a creep but just simply enjoying the view beside you need to help me," said Luciano as he remains seated in the bathtub.

Stella then turns to look at him with an angry expression as she said, "You better don't get hard right now or else I'll castrate it off" then she walks over to the sink and pat Marius dry at the same time she adds, "Get yourself clean, I don't want you to get sick and don't forget that you still have an unhealed gun wound on your shoulder so be mindful of that" before she walks out from the bathroom while carrying Marius.

Luciano then quickly heads over and takes a quick shower not wanting to piss Stella off again. A few minutes later, Luciano exited the bathroom with a towel hanging onto his hips while Stella was in the middle of changing Marius.

Luciano then walked over to them and when he was a few steps away, Stella quickly said, "Help me to change him" while she walks over to the bathroom.

After her shower and change, the trio then walks over to Marius's playroom. Upon playing together Luciano quickly asked, "Can you help me and hack into our CCTV footage a few minutes before it went down?".

Stella then looked at Luciano while raising her left eyebrow, "I can" while smirking.

"Then, can you do it by today?" asked Luciano again.

"I just need my laptop and then the specific time and date" reply Stella and Luciano quickly call his assistant.

"Get Donna's laptop and place it inside the office room," said Luciano as he hangs up right after he said what he needed to say.

"Okay then, I'll go and get the work done while you play with Marius," said Stella as she kisses Marius's forehead and said, "Baby boy, mummy needs to help daddy with his work so be a good boy and play with daddy for a while okay" while smiling softly at him.

"Otey" reply Marius cutely in his baby voice.

Stella then stands up, "Okay then, See you two later, bye" as she walks over to the door and exits the room.

"Okay baby boy, since it is just the two of us. Let's play war" said Luciano in a distance as Stella walk slowly out of the room while slightly shaking her head and smiling leaving them behind as she heads over to the home office.

Upon arrival at the home office, the assistant was there and carefully placed everything in place as he dusts off Stella's laptop and place it straight in an orderly manner.

"You are slightly perfectionist huh?" asked Stella as she enters the room which startles the assistant as he said, "Oh my Donna, you scare me. And yes I do, I am a slight perfectionist, a mild one and here's the date and time and your laptop" while he pointed at the piece of paper and Stella's laptop before he adds, "Donna, do you need any drinks? Coffee? Tea?".

"Thank you and no thanks, I got everything ready here and you may leave" reply Stella politely as she walks over to the table while the assistant walks out of the room.

Stella then starts up her laptop and begins her hacking as she hacks into Maranzano's family companies she then reorganised everything from their security to their firewall as she waits for the deleted CCTV Footage to restore.

An hour later, the footage is intake with a secure firewall and different passwords for each and every file in which only Stella or someone who is the same level as her hacking skills will be able to unlock the locked files or manage to crack the firewall.

"Let's see, who is this mousy-mousy" murmurs Stella as she rewinds the footage and caught the culprit who was wearing full coverage from head to toe.

Ass Stella was focusing on the screen, Luciano, Lucian and Skylar walk over to her and straight away Skylar asked, "Did you manage to crack them?" Stella replies with a nod as she types furiously on her laptop.

"This slippery bastard is a pro" comment Stella as she pauses the video.

Stella then look up, away from her laptop and asked "Do you have anything to connect with my laptop so that you guys can see it all together at the same time?".

"Wait, let's move over to our meeting room, we have the equipment there,"

Lucian said as he pulls the door open widely for Stella to walk out from the room that accompanied the rest of them.