Chamomile Tea

Stella drives out from the parking lot and headed over to her office where she arrived at the same time as Skylar.

"So..."

Skylar prolong her so while suppressing her smile as she wiggles her eyebrow while looking at Stella as they both boarded the lift.

"So what,"

Stella asked back as she gives Skylar a confused facial expression.

"How's the proposal?"

Skylar asked as she couldn't wait to know what happens. Which, Stella quickly asked back with a puzzled tone, "What proposal?" deceiving her best friend.

"Wait! Luciano didn't do it today?" murmur Skylar to herself as she herself was confused about which Stella playing with her as they both walk over to Stella's office.

"Wait, Luciano wants to propose to me? Why?"

"Shit. I spill it out. Ermm, please don't get mad Lia, actually... actually, Luciano wants to propose to you but I destroy his surprise" said Skylar as she explains and blurs out everything.

"Oh, you mean this?"

Stella holds out her hand in front of Skylar who looks puzzled for a second before she went berzerk and hit her best friend's arms a couple of times.

"You are a meanie! You are so bad. Bad, bad, bad lady"

Skylar hit her best friend a couple of times before she looks at the diamond ring admiring it as she said;

"Damn Luciano"

"He has a good eye isn't he,"

Stella smiled happily as she too admired her ring while the both of them enter her office room in which she quickly, slightly pushed Skylar up to look at her and sign her, 'There's a bug in this office' as she remembers what Luciano told her the other day.

'I've noticed and my room too' reply Skylar as she quickly signs back to Stella.

"Anyway, I need to stop admiring your ring and let's go for our meeting,"

Skylar diverts the situation as she walks over to open the blinds fully aware that they were being watched. In an ordinary office, they work, walk and get their stuff done while waiting for the appointed meeting to start. Which starts as both of them enter the meeting room. An hour passed and their meeting was at its peak as their discussion intensified.

"I like your idea but in order for us to get into the Russian market we need to get access to their market and as you all know that we're banned from their market so I want to know how you unbanned us from their list?" asked Skylar as she looks at the newbie who was presenting the idea while Stella silently observes them.

"We are providing just for 1 person mam, which he likes what I present just now that will only use our security in which we might spread our wings into the Russian market," said the young woman presenting in front that goes by the name Doja.

"Mam, our client, he is here Mam," said Tate the same group as Doja.

"Okay then, bring him in," said Skylar as she looks at Tate who nodded her head.

Stella then quickly taps on Skylar's hand before she shows her the paper that she wrote: 'Spy. Camilla' before she turns it back to her and scribbles different words on top of the wording multiple times totally concealing the first words that she wrote.

"Mam, let me introduce you to our client. Mr Mikhail Romanov" said Tate as she opens the door widely and reveal Mikhail.

"Wh-what, Mik?"