The Giuseppe Clan

The very next morning, Stella and Marius went to visit both Gabriel and Luciano who were laying on the bed in the medical wing of the mansion. As soon as she steps inside the VVIP room hospital she asked,

"Is the love bird awake?"

"Yes, they both are awake and very nosy early in the morning"

Lucian smiled as he greets both Stella and Marius but before Marius was able to reply to his uncle he saw his father in which he ignore everyone and screamed, "Daddy!" as he spotted his father who was looking at them.

"My baby boy," said Luciano with the same tone as Marius.

Marius then runs over to the bed and climbs on top of the bed with the help of Stella who just accommodates her son's action. Luciano smiles brightly at his son, "Is my small man missing his daddy?" as he pinches Marius' cheek slightly while grinning at him.

"Miss daddy!" respond Marius as he hugs Luciano.

Stella who was watching the whole situation, just shake her head slightly at their action before taking her seat next to Lucian who was busy rolling his eyes together with Gabriel.

"How's your wound frater? (brother)"

"It's healing, don't worry, I'm a fast healer"

Gabriel reply to his sister as he winked at her who was pursing her lips together in a straight line. Stella then folds her arms together before she said, "Good. Good to hear, next time, be a hero again and stand in front of the gun" in a tone like scolding a child as she rolls her eyes.

Stella then straight away look at Luciano, "Both best friend is the same. Like to act all hero and stand in front of the gun, at the end they're the one who is injured" said Stella while looking at both of them.

Lucian then quickly adds, "They can't help it, Stell, they need action-hero in front of his sister" while pointing at Gabriel before he points at Luciano and continues, "and in front of his wife, the mother of his children" while smirking at them.

Stella then turns to look at Lucian and raises her eyebrow, "Are you trying to help them in this situation or killing them?" while still folding her arms together.

At that moment, everyone went silent as they keep their smiles under control but not Marius as he smiles, clapped and happily play with Luciano's hands and shirt.

"Oh yea Luci, who is Antonio Giuseppe?" asked Stella which almost immediately, both Lucian and Gabriel exclaim and asked, "Huh?! Luci?" while looking at Stella then at Luciano who was busy looking at his wife while smiling like an idiot.

"He's from the small clan that goes by the name of Giu's Clan from Rome who was trying to befriend our clan but-" said Luciano but his sentence was cut midway as Lucian and Gabriel talked again.

"Wait?! Luci?" asked Lucian, "Luci?!" asked Gabriel at the same time as Lucian while looking at both Stella and Luciano, then they continue to asked and at this time they unison asked, "Did we/I hear it wrong?" looking at each other before focusing back at Lucian and Stella.

"No, you both didn't hear it wrong. I call him Luci now so suck it up and keep quiet"

Stella said in a straight tone before she turns back to look at Luciano encouraging him to continue in which he is;

"As I was saying, they want to befriend our clan just to get away from the cops and another clan that they were in conflicted with,"

"So, they want to use you as their scapegoat,"

"Yes, exactly. They want us to take the blame while they silently run away but before they can do that we already cut ties with them and sell them out to the cops before they knew it. So this morning is just their act of stupidity and very poor revenge" explain Luciano.

"What a douche anyway since their clan is done all you two have to do is get healthy and play with Marius who misses you two very much" complains, Stella, as she rolls her eyes at them.

Lucian who was smiling by the side then commented, "Marius or you?" in a low yet loud enough for them to hear which earns him a loud slap by the biceps.

"Ouch! It's painful, you big bully"

Lucian said unknowingly loud as he was both startles yet in pain at the same time Stella nonchalantly said, "That's what you get for being nosy and annoying" as she smirks at him.

"Anyway, Luci here's your phone," said Stella as she walks over to him and handed over his phone, "Your phone is ringing off the hook and your assistant is here so do you want him to come up here?".

"Thank you amore mio (my love), it's okay I'll just call him," said Luciano as he dials his assistant's phone and on the first ring he picked up which Luciano said, "come to the medical wing" in a short yet stern voice, a total opposite tone that he used towards them.

"Okay then, we'll get going. Get lots of rest" said Stella as she picks Marius up and continues, "Baby, say bye-bye to daddy, uncle Gab and uncle Lucian" while waving his small hands towards them as they both walk over towards the door.

"Daddy will see you later okay baby," said Luciano who was waving at his son.

"Uncle will see you later too," said both Lucian and Gabriel while waving at the happy Marius before they both exited the room.

As soon as Stella and Marius exit the room, Lucian quickly comments, "Damn Stella, my arms are still in pain from the slap" as he caresses his arms trying to soothe the pain.

"She is someone who you wouldn't want to mess with," said Luciano.

"Indeed she is" add Gabriel as they both said in awe.

"Is there something that I don't know?"

At that exact moment, Luciano's assistant knocks before he enters and thus halting their conversation at that moment.

"Boss," said the assistant.

"Why with the visit? Something serious happens at the office?" asked Luciano.

"Our office in Spain the IT room got burned down together with the Mexico office the same thing happen at the same time on the same day which is yesterday night" explain the assistant.

"How big is the damage?"

"Not that much just 50% burned and another 50% we manage to save thanks to the alarm that activated on the early stage"

"This is a set-up," said Gabriel to which Lucian nodded and agree to him, "definitely" as Gabriel add, "but by who?" in a curious tone.

"I think so too boss because our security camera is down at that moment and when we try to back up all of our files, weirdly it's all gone"

"Hmm-, so basically someone is targeting us and deliberately hacked into our system as if they want us to know that whatever they do is actually an act of a purpose," said Luciano as he looks at them before he asked, "but what and why?".

"Frati (Brother), do you want me to call our hacker?" asked Gabriel.

"No need. We have someone who is trustworthy and definitely will help us in this small matter" said Luciano as he looks at his brother with a purpose and smirks at them.

"Who?"

Gabriel looks at him as he raises his left eyebrow in a questioning stare.

Luciano then looks at Gabriel, pointing then said, "Your sister", then he proceeds on pointing at Lucian while saying, "your sister-in-law" while smirking at them both as if he owns the world.

"Huh?!" "STELLA?!" asked Lucian and Gabriel in unison in disbelief and confusion as they look at each other before looking at Luciano who was smiling and smirking like a madman.

"Yes Stella, Amore mio (my love)" murmurs Luciano as he looks into nothingness then he adds, "Let me handle this problem" as he stands up from the bed and head out of the room.