Attack

Meanwhile back to Luciano and Marius at the penthouse, before the incident took place Stella hands Luciano the envelope and kisses him on his lips before she walks away and leaves them in the kitchen.

'She sign it!' said Luciano to himself who was grinning from one ear to another as he quickly opens the envelope and looks through it.

"Marius my boy, I'm officially your daddy and your mummy just approved that. Let's go and get this submitted to the official"

Luciano said happily as he shows the brown envelope to him who was happily babbling after finished his apple slice. Both Marius and Luciano quickly freshen up and then head over to the lawyer office to submit the forms together with Lucian who was present at that time.

"It's official and congratulation Mr Luciano Maranzano, you're officially off the market and welcome to the world of marriage," said the lawyer who does the documentation while extending his hand and shake hands with Luciano then to Lucian.

"Once again congratulation Don" add the lawyer as he shakes hands with Luciano and Lucian.

"Thank you,"

Luciano shakes his hand with them all business-like. The trio walk out of the office and head over to their respective cars accompanied by the lawyer who sent them off.

"Tu are unu lucky bastard ma iu'm felici pi tu frati (You are one lucky bastard but I'm happy for you brother)"

Lucian hugs his brother in a brotherly hug as Marius happily plays with his toys while seating in his car seat while Luciano finished buckle him in his seat.

"Now chiddu chistu esti done, iu need to get back to my wife (Now that this is done, I need to get back to my wife)"

Luciano closes the door and walks over to the driver's seat. He then heads out towards Stella's office but as he was on his way to the office he was tailgated and got boxed in by 4 black vans as they change direction from being on the main road to a stranded road.

Immediately he call his security, "I'm being boxed in by 4 black vans, get your ass here," as soon as his phone call get connected to the security team that was not far from him.

Lucian couldn't do anything as he was being forced to follow their direction so instead of doing the harsh force his way out, he just follows them obediently as he prioritizes Marius's safety.

Upon reaching the deserted warehouse location the 4 black vans quickly drive away from the car in which makes Luciano looking at them suspiciously while quickly strap on his guns.

The vans then stop not far from Luciano's car and then all of the sudden ones of the driver wearing ski masks hop out from the van and grab a portable rocket launcher, bazooka as the other drivers too hop out from their vans and quickly assist him in load the ammunition.

As soon as Luciano saw the bazooka he quickly exits the car together with Marius from the other side of the car and runs into the abandoned warehouse.

"Where the fuck are you?" asked Luciano in anger.

"Almost there Don,"

His security team drives like there's no tomorrow as they almost reach the abandoned warehouse. But as soon as they said that, the guys with ski masks holding a bazooka quickly fired and hit the car in a loud explosion which makes Marius cry hysterically.

"THEY ARE ALIVE. MOVE"

One of the ski mask guys said loudly as he add;

"KILL THAT BASTARD AND GET ME THE BABY"

His men then quickly make advance towards the warehouse whereas Luciano's security team was screaming, "Don! Don! Please answer! Don! Fuck! Don!" through the phone that was lying on the floor.