Faking Everything

"Ты серьезно на счет этого? (You serious about all this?)"

Sasha asked as she looks at a tied-up Stella to his brother who convince his sister that there was no other option.

"Она не хотела меня слушать, поэтому я должен это сделать (She didn't want to listen to me, so I have to do it)"

"Но брат... (But brother...)"

"Никаких "но", а теперь иди и приведи своего человека (No buts, now go and get your man)"

Mikhail looks at Sasha who smiles like a psychotic before she walks out of the room meanwhile Stella saw and heard everything while pretending to still lose consciousness as she tries to catch them off guard and spill everything.

"Boss, everything is according to plan" answer a manly voice.

"Where's Camille?"

"On her way here together with your son"

"Our men?"

"Dead and Oleg is heavily injured" a

"Ditch him, I just need my son,"

Mikhail slowly walks over to Stella holding her face up to look at him while he kissed her on her lips then he murmurs;

"No one will ever, get in between us. Not that bastard who called you his wife and definitely not my father and brother"

"Untie her," said Mikhail as he commands his minions.

Two of his minions quickly untie Stella and put her on top of the sofa while the other put the chair back in its original place as Stella fake stirred herself up from being unconscious.

"Mik-Mikhail?"

Stella rubs her eyes and looks at her surroundings then asked, "What happen?" faking her surprise and puzzle while looking at Mikhail directly.

"You lost conscious this morning, are you okay?" asked Mikhail fake concern.

"Yea I am"

Stella message her head lightly to ease her slight headache whereas looking weak and defenceless she then adds;

"Urgh, I have a major headache,"

Mikhail quickly holds onto Stella who was holding onto him.

"Sleep detka (baby), you need to sleep for a bit while your food is on its way,".

"Hmm, thank you Mik, for helping me again,"

Stella closes her eyes while starting to calculate and estimate who and how many people are with them in the room and out of the room while planning her escape plan.

"Sleep detka (baby) I'll wake you up once your food is here,"

Mikhail in a low hush voice said to her as she faked sleep which convinced Mikhail that she is fully asleep and in a matter of seconds later, one of his men rushed in;

"Boss, we have a problem,"

"What is it?"

Stella shifts slightly in a foetus position which makes him smile at her action before he stands up and the man goes near him.

The man then whispers towards Mikhail which angered him as he pulls out his pistol with a suppressor and shoots him on his head before he walks out of the room. The other guard who was standing guarding the room come inside and pick him up and close the door as Stella continue to pretend to fall asleep.