I'm Coming, Stella

"It's been over two month Sky, I just couldn't keep quiet and do nothing while she was imprisoned at that fucker's place,"

"I told you a billion times to stay calm and focus on your life which is Marius's well-being and his emotion. At the same time, most importantly trusts in Stella and gives her time,"

Skylar try to calm angry Luciano down but was futile as he angrily said;

"We haven't heard her since the day she was kidnapped how on earth I can stay calm knowing that my Donna is out there probably getting, God knows what she went through there,"

At that moment Marius walks over towards him with the help of Lucian and once again he rants;

"She even misses our baby's first walk Sky"

As he picks Marius up and inhales his baby smell which reminds him of Stella. Skylar with a sigh said, "Trust in her that's all I ask from you and stop trying to send spies there," as she exhales while trying to control her anger.

"How the F, you know that I tried to send spy?"

Luciano looks at Skylar with a questionable look while Skylar answer, "Jacob, he caught a bunch of your spies that try to escape the system," in a calm and cool manner as she tries not to expose anything.

Thankfully Luciano let it slide as he nodded his head in understanding and then walk over to the living room of his family's mansion.

After a month of recovery from the ambush, Luciano quickly took the role of a full-time father where he takes good care of Marius who was cranky and misses his mother with the help of everyone in his family which includes Stella's extended family, Isla, George and Jacob who would visit them frequently.

After Luciano was discharged on the same day from the hospital, he quickly asked Lucian and Skylar to pack their belongings while he himself pack Marius's belongings and directly fly in their private jet from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to Catania-Fontanarossa Airport.

Now, after 2 months of not knowing or hearing anything from Stella, Luciano started to get impatient as his mind was thinking the worst thing possible.

"You need to stay calm Don,"

Lucian said as he looks at his brother who was looking out of the window from their headquarters office.

"I am, I am"

Luciano turns around and walks out of his office, heads down to the entrance where his car is waiting, together with Lucian as soon as he enters the car he asked;

"What do we have today?"

"Don, our carriage that was supposed to be delivered got robbed by one of the Romanov minions" replied Lucian as he shows the pictures.

Luciano in a pissed manner asked, "Where is he now?" to which Lucian replied, "At the chamber" with a light smirk.

"Perfect timing,"

Luciano smirks evilly while they reach the other office. Both brothers walk inside the office and head over to the basements at which the chamber was stationed.

Luciano then unbuttoned his sleeves and roll them back as he enters the room smirking at them in a sick psychotic smile as he walks over to the apparatus that was laying on the trolley.

"Now, we can choose the hard way or the hardest way possible. You choose" said Luciano as he looks at 3 of the Romanov men that were being chained up in a chair.

"Give us everything you got Don," said the middle person in his thick Russian accent in a provocative manner.

"Tsk, tsk. If I were you I will never say that plus he's in bad mood, you'll begging for him to stop"