Make Marriage Legal

As soon as Stella walk inside the house she was bombarded with question after question from everyone except Luciano who was busy tucking Marius in his crib in Stella's bedroom which was located on the second floor of the house.

"Where's Luciano?"

Stella asked as she shut them all off while George gives her a quick hug and said;

"Upstairs tucking Marius in,"

"While controlling his anger over the shit that you do" add Lucian smirking.

"Ah, I see"

Stella smirks at them and heads over to the second floor in a haste. She then slowly opens the bedroom door peeking inside looking at Luciano softly caressing Marius's cheek before he walks over to the window and stares outside.

Without any restraint, Stella quickly walks inside the room and at the same time pushes the door close using her hand while she takes a big stride toward Luciano who turn around.

Stella quickly grabs Lucaino's face and kiss him passionately hard and quick before she pulls away leaving Luciano hanging as she blinks a couple of time then she smirks and turns around while pulling Luciano with her.

"Ste-Stella?"

Luciano asked in confusion as he was being dragged down towards the living room. Upon reaching the living room, Lucian couldn't help himself but tease, "Nice lipstick bro," while raising his left eyebrow and smirking as a brother while the both of them walk over to them in a brightly lit room.

As soon as they take their seats, Stella said, "I have a situation which involves him," while pointing toward Luciano.

"Mikhail Romanov knows about my current situation thanks to the stunt that he pulls regarding us being married and I'm pretty sure that he knows about Marius,"

Stella lay everything out while concealing the other important part away from The Maranzano brothers.

"Why is he coming for you when he got nothing to do with you?" asked Lucian curiously.

"Mikhail is my ex-boyfriend's brother who likes me even when I was in a relationship with his brother that goes by the name Timofey Romanov. He is someone that capable of making things that look like it's not his fault but the latter"

"Timofey Romanov? Romanov-? Sound familiar.. oh shit! Timofey and Mikhail is Sasha Romanov's brother and she is your ex-psychotic partner isn't she?" asked Lucian towards his brother as he blurs out his question which was meant to be private between them.

Luciano in a low annoyed tone said, "If you could quietly sew your lips together that will be great,".

"It's your turn to tell us what happen between you and The Romanov,"

"She's my psychotic ex-partner who was supposed to be my bridge with the Russian's market but she went berserk when I don't return her love for almost a year of pursuing me while killing any woman that either worked for me or have the guts to make a move on me. Her action makes me lose lots of profit so I decided to cut ties with her and fire her as one of the partners in the company which makes her furious and become aggressive. That attitude of hers earns her a spot in the mental hospital at Russian"

"I guess both siblings is a nut job," said Lucian.

"More than that, they both are aware of things and they do this on purpose. Remember what I told you about not wanting to have anything with you or any relationship?"

Stella turns to look at Luciano who was nodding his head in reply.

"That's because he threatens me by saying that whomever I'm in a relationship with will come for him in a joking manner but it wasn't a joke at all. I don't know if you know about Jacob Sky, he use to be my boyfriend for a short period of time until Mikhail decided that enough is enough for the both of us and you know what did he do to end the relationship?"