All Black Sporty Car

It was the last day of their class before the week is up and the waiting 4 months game for their actual graduation day started.

"Hmm, last day of being a university student,"

Stella stretches her body while looking at Skylar who closes her eyes and stretches her neck as she said; "Thank God man, I'm done with this shit" then she unzips her bag and grabs some mini chocolate from her bag and offers some to her best friend.

"Where did you get this stuff?"

"Oh this, I get it from Mdm Cat. You know Mdm Cat is so sweet and different from how she actually acts in class. It's like two different people in one body. No wonder some people said that she's so sweet and all while others who don't have the chance to experience the sweet side of her will never know her true personality"

"Wow, that was so unexpected of her and I'm glad to hear that she's a kind and understanding type of person,"

Both of them almost reach their car but their track was stopped as Stella abruptly stops and points straight a couple of blocks away from them.

"Wait, is that Lucian?"

"Where?"

"There, bending on the window and talking to someone in an all-black sports car. Who is that?"

Nonchalantly Skylar replies; "Probably that person is his friend or cousin cause he did tell me like some of his relatives are at this part of the town so probably this person is the bunch of his relatives," as they both stopped by Lucian's car.

With a confused expression, Stella focused on the black car and in an instant, she remember; 'Fuck! That car! The one that I saw at the grocery store. The handsome and manly man. Shit! How the fuck does Lucian know him?' asked her to herself while knitted her eyebrow in confusion.

In a dubious tone Stella replied; "Yeah.. probably," but to herself, she said; 'Hmm, then let's do some digging later', as she turns to look at Skylar while the black sports car zooms out from that place.

Lucian makes his way towards them as the car drive away from the place. As soon as he reached them, Skylar immediately asked;

"Your relatives?"

"Yup, he wanted to tell me that my dad asked me to go home for the weekend and bring you too since they want to meet you"

Lucian smiles sweetly at his girlfriend as he hugs her by her side while they both lean onto the car. Instantly, Skylar looks at her best friend grinning evilly.

"I'm okay with it unless Stella is okay with it,"

Instantaneously Stella puts her hands up in surrender and replies;

"Hey, hey. Why drag me in your family business"

"Because sissy you are family and I don't plan on going alone with you seating at our penthouse here alone doing nothing,"

"Actually, I'm planning on going back to my home town since you know I never went back there for the last 13 years,"

"Great! Then we'll go together, on the same day and if possible at the same time"

Skylar unfolds her arms and brings her hands together in a clapping style but instead of clapping, she holds it together feeling like a kid successfully negotiating with her high-ups.

"Fine but my flight is today just so you know, that's why I'm going home now, pack my stuff then eat a very late lunch,"

Stella tries to avoid the unplanned vacations which were successfully cut by Lucian; "Okay, no problem. Let me book for the three of us on this very afternoon flight".