Restaurant Shoot Out

After their meal, Gabriel continues to expose Luciano more with his secrets and works after getting a nod of approval from Luciano to disclose and inform Stella of everything without holding back.

But out of nowhere, a scream could be heard throughout the restaurant that comes from the entrance.

"DOWN!"

"FUCKING DOWN ON YOUR KNEE"

"WHERE'S YOUR BOSS?"

"CALL DON NOW"

"WHERE'S YOUR BASTARD DON"

"FUCKING CALL HIM NOW"

A series of commands and men walk inside the restaurant with a handgun totally ignoring the pleading of the waiter and waitress who was being merciless slapped across their face.

"Take cover,"

Gabriel said as he stood up and walk over to them revealing himself as he holds onto his rum.

Luciano quickly pulls Stella towards him and takes cover by the side of the room, away from them as he covers her mouth while assessing the room he said, "Don't make a move or else we all be dead".

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Boss Gabriel. But you are not who I want today" said the man who was seating in the middle of the room surrounded by his men.

"Stop your rubbish Antonio, what do you want?" asked Gabriel sounding mighty.

Instantly Antonio replies, "Your best friend and his slut" which makes Luciano slightly react but was stopped by Stella who shakes her head in a 'no' motion.

"Said that one more time and you'll lose your head. Tell me, Antonio, is your father know that his bastard of a son is a pain in his ass by creating chaos everywhere?"

Gabriel taunts Antonio as he takes a sip of his rum Antonio stands up and in an angry tone, he said, "Shut the fuck up Gabriel! You know nothing!" points the gun towards Gabriel who was smirking at him while taking another small sip of his rum.

"Wanna make trouble again Antonio? No wonder you are a bastard son. What a pity, once a bastard son will always be one"

Once again Gabriel taunts him in which instantly Antonio fires his gun and hit Gabriel's stomach. In an instant, Stella screams bloodily and rushes out from her hideout together with Luciano who was trying to hold her back.

"Fucking asshole! Why did you shoot my brother!" screamed Stella loudly in anger.

Antonio then smirk and laugh loudly before he said, "Oh Don it's nice to see you and your slut too. Hmm, finally out from hiding?", he added, "Then, bye, bye" before he alone starts to open fire towards them while taking his seat.

"Fucking hell, Antonio Giuseppe" murmur Luciano as he manages to drag Gabriel's body away from danger while he suddenly stops shooting.

"Come out, come out wherever you are,"

Antonio laugh while in a sing-song tone, mocking Luciano.

"Fucking hell, why today of all time. Amore mio (my love) I love you"

Luciano kisses Stella's lips then he walks out from their hiding place confronting them while Stella murmur, "Fucking hell Luci" as she quickly pulls up the handbag that she brings with her that was left alone on the table not far from her.

Stella slowly yet steadily pull out her handgun and position herself behind the wall then start to shoot at them one by one starting from the further enemy that was standing in front of the door.

Without any of them noticing, she manages to take out 3 of them while their leader is busy screaming bloodily at Luciano who was taunting him unknowing that a shooter from the side is killing them right under their skin.

Without any words of taunting or exchange, Antonio screams, "Fuck you Luciano!" as he shoots directly at Luciano which hit his shoulder.

Unfazed by him, Luciano smirked at him as he said, "Antonio, Antonio, you will die for your crime," looking at him sceptically.

The moment one of the men realise that they were under attack he exclaims loudly, "Fuck! Boss! Someone is shooting at us" as he takes a knee in front of the dead body.

He then stood up quickly turning to look at his leader but the moment he looks at Antonio a bullet was sent right in the middle of his head thus making his body drop dead in front of everyone.

All hell breaks loose as they start to shoot out towards Luciano who was busy taking cover meanwhile Stella calmly grabs Gabriel's gun and pulls the safety pin before she starts to shoot back again.

Every time Stella shoot, she eliminates one enemy without missing a beat. One shoot, one kill scene that unfolds in front of Gabriel who was busy keeping pressure on his stomach wound while admiring his little sister's skill.

With the assistance of Luciano, both of them become an unformidable force as they fire left and right, killing almost everyone from the opposite team until the last man standing which is Antonio and Luciano who were facing each other in the middle of the room.

"I told you, Antonio, you can't win over me," said Luciano in a smug tone as Stella shoot at the last person who was standing and pointing his gun at Luciano's head.

Antonio and Luciano then look at Stella in awe, as she walks over to them like the final boss in every game emitting a powerful yet strong aura looking impose.

"She's your success, without her you will die," said Antonio as he points his gun at Luciano's forehead while he slowly turns to look at Stella.

In a smirk, he said, "Stop moving or else I'll put a bullet in his brain," as he pushes his gun slightly on Luciano's forehead.

Stella who was in her killing mode, smiled sinisterly looking like a demon as she said, "Do it" in a low chilly voice which makes Antonio slightly swallow his saliva.

"I'm not playing! I will shoot him"

Antonio said again to which Stella replied, "Go ahead" while slightly annoyed.

Antonio then looked at her in disbelief but before he could pull his trigger, Stella quickly smoothly point her gun in Antonio's direction and take a single clean shot, she pull the trigger as she said, "What a peasant," while she spat in annoyance.

She shoots Antonio directly in his head with her last bullet before she throws the gun by the side of the room and walks unconcernedly of the dead body that was laying down everywhere as she makes her way towards her brother.

As soon as she reaches Gabriel, she said, "Let's get you, patch up frater (brother)" in her normal tone which earns her a nod from her brother before he faints.

There and then both Gabriel and Luciano know and understand why people fear her and The Reaper of Death organisation as she shoots her enemy directly in between their foreheads without missing a beat.