Determine To Sent It Back

Stella makes a simple yet healthy dinner before she head over to the gym to release stress and embarrassment about the earlier incident as she remembers the incident earlier on.

The scene keeps on repeating in her head like a broken record as she changes into her workout attire. Stella smiles and shakes her head before she grabs her car key and head over to her gym.

'What the fuck did I think? I'm such a funny person. Seriously, what is wrong with me thinking that he will do something to me? He's hot that's no doubt about it, well I didn't really see his face clearly but fuck me, he has this dangerous aura surrounding him and damn! He's one hot piece of meat that I can devour. Why didn't I see his dick size?! What a stupid immature thing to do, grab the rib eye and just walk off. I bet he thinks that I'm a weirdo and stupid for doing that but seriously damn that man! Damn him! Damn him and his handsome face. Damn him and his low voice. Fuck! Why is he a mere stranger occupied my head that much? I mean we will never meet again, he's a fucking stranger for God's sake Stella, get your act together dude!' Stella taught to herself as she runs on the treadmill at full speed for an hour without break.

While her mind still battling on its own about the mysterious man she accidentally exclaims 'Fuck!' out loud which makes her personal trainer look at her with a raised left eyebrow.

"Sorry, just got shit tons in my head,"

"Then express it out in our exercise for the night. I want you to push yourself to the limit" said the trainer in a challenging tone.

"Deal,"

The night training was supposed to end at 10 pm but ended around midnight as they go toe-to-toe with each other and either one of them wanted to give up. Stella's training really did pay as she could keep up with her male instructor plus boost her confidence and skills, as she aces in other specialities too in which to boot her hand-to-hand combat.

"Tap Tap," said Stella's trainer as he looks at the clock that indicates 12 am.

Stella lets go of her trainer, stands up and walks over to her water bottle. She then grabs her bottle and drinks it slowly to quench her thirst before she on her phone back on.

As soon as her phone is on, it was bombarded with text messages and phone calls. All coming from Skylar and Lucian which she quickly calls back.

"You stupid Stella,"

That was the first sentence coming from Skylar who is angry and in a small, short and simple reply before hanging up she said;

"Hi Sky babe, sorry was out to the gym. I'm coming back now. See you in a bit bye"

The trainer who was smiling like a father towards her asked; "Skylar is angry?".

In reply, Stella nodded her head.

"You both are like a couple you know if I'm an outsider. I definitely will think like that since you both always keep each other in check and all, literally like a couple".

Stella smiles at that statement which she replies; "We do look like one aren't we. Anyway bye, and thanks for today" as she packs her stuff up and walks out of the gym and hops inside her car before she drives off.

15 minutes later she arrived at the parking lot of the condominium in which she quickly parked her car and walk towards the lift and head up to their penthouse.

"Honey! I'm home".

"There's the cheater. Where have you been? Not even a single call from you and our calls can't even get through you"

Skylar stands up from her comfortable position with her hands on both sides of her hips while looking at Stella.

"Sorry babe, I totally forget to inform you both that I'm going to the gym to release some stress,"

"No, don't get near me. You go and shower then we'll talk"

Skylar plops herself beside Lucian who looks at them nonchalantly.

"Jeez, someone on her period".

45 minutes later Stella walks towards the living room and plops herself down in front of Skylar and Lucian who eagerly waited for her to tell them about the flower and the wine box in front of them that lay seating at the coffee table.

"What's up guys?" asked Stella as she smiles at them.

"Explain,"

"Explain what?"

"The flower and the box duh,"

Skylar pointed at the flower and the box in front of them.

"Ahh, this one. Yea someone gives them to me since there's my name engraved on top of the box and this flower was with the box and it was put inside my car".

"Wait not, it was put but it was already inside the car when the person who sent my car to me and I only realise it when I seat inside the car. I wonder what type of wine is inside this box,"

Stella proceeds on grabbing the box and open it up she then pulls the wine bottle out from the box with a small; "My God" mumble.

Automatically Skylar's foul mouth said; "Fuck me," as she stands up and takes her seat next to Stella.

Both best friends were in shock and in awe of the wine as it was the most expensive wine in which Stella stated; "Damn this is Château Lafite 1787 - Bottle," in an unbelievable tone as she hands over to Skylar who dropped her jaw at the sight of the bottle.

"This Grand Cru Classé (Premier Cru) Château has been producing highly prized wines since Jacques de Ségur planted the Lafite vineyards in the late 17th Century," said Skylar continuing Stella's sentence.

"It was said that a bottle of 1787 Lafite is sold at the price of US$160,000. And it is per bottle not per barrel but bottle"

Stella looks at Skylar who looks at her best friend with a wide eye as they change their non-verbal communication.

Feeling undeserving of the expensive gifts, Stella quickly asked for the bottle back and she place it back inside the box carefully.

"Okay this is unacceptable and I have to send it back. This is just too much".

Upon listening to that, Lucian who was oddly calm at the whole situation and smirking at them quickly interject Stella's concern.

"You can't do that plus you don't know who sent or give it to you,"

"I don't care. This person might send the wrong present to the wrong person so I must give it back" said Stella as she carefully closes the box back to its original state.

"How do you know that?"

"Even if I don't know if I still have to give back. This is just too much. I'll go to the M Car company and send it back. I bet they wrongly put this expensive stuff inside my car and now someone is about to get fired as it was his small mistake by misplacing this expensive stuff"

Nonchalantly Lucian state;

"Stella, if you haven't noticed yet there's your name engraved onto the box so of course, it was meant for you,"

"No, I bet it's for someone else with the same name as I am. I mean Stella is a very common name"

Once again, in a calm tone Lucian tries to change Stella's mind;

"What if it's not and it was meant for you?"

"Why the fuck are you so calm?"

This time it's Skylar who has some doubts about her boyfriend's calmness.

"That's because I believe that the wine box is for her".

Still feeling doubt about it, she try to ask more but her action was cut by Stella as she stands up and said; "Anyway let's go to bed and I will send it back no matter what," then walks over to her bedroom leaving the love bird and the gifts behind.

The night ended with everyone back to their own respective space in which Skylar in her own room and Lucian crashed at their place for the night.