Divulgence: The Maranzano

Stella walked over to the dining room and enters it was like a busy mart which everyone busy talking and doing something but as soon as Stella asked, "What in the world are you guys doing?".

Everyone stop and look at her for a hot second before they continue their activity and then Skylar said, "Come and join us, Lia we are preparing food for our dinner".

"Sound fun,"

Stella claps her hands and starts to walk over towards them but her movement halts as Luciano holds onto her hips in which he whispers, "You ain't going anywhere" as he pulls her towards him.

"I need to help them, don't be mean,"

Stella wanted to escape his grip. But before Stella manages to escape his hold, Marius happily walks towards them while having flour all over his hands and cheeks looking cute and fluffy.

"Aww, my poor baby boy, who did this to you?"

Stella asked as she dusts off the flour off Marius while Luciano carries him.

Marius quickly pointed at Giovanni and Lorenzo who were busy covering up the evidence by acting as if they didn't do anything but talk to each other innocently while smiling at them before continuing to fake talk.

"Oh sly old man, we need to counter-attack them back," said Luciano as he whispers to Stella who was nodding her head in understanding and agreeing with him while whispering, "Let me get our weapon and then let's counter-attack them together".

Stella then steadily and act innocent walked over to the pantry while quickly grabbing a bag of flour and heading over to Luciano and Marius before they run over towards their father who was fleeing the scene towards the backyard.

The five of them look like a bunch of 5-year-old kids playing flour war with each other while Marius happily giggles and claps his hand as they attack each other.

By the end of the war, all of them were drenched with flour from head to toe as they laugh heartily while shaking off the remaining flour that was on them before they head up to their own bathroom and freshen up before dinner.

Stella was busy dusting Marius all over before starting to undress him as Luciano said, "Let me shower him while you get his clothes from the closet" while he busy filling up the bathtub.

"Here, he's almost flour free and does wash his hair properly okay, I don't want him to have a sticky or any flour on him,"

Stella handed over Marius to Luciano who was busy undressing himself. She then quickly walk out of the bathroom, slightly close the bathroom door, walk over to their bedroom door close then lock it before she walks over to the new walk-in closet that was filled with Luciano, Marius and her clothing.

She then picks a cute outfit for Marius that was matching with Luciano and brought both clothes with her into the bedroom and place it on the bed.

After that, she walks over to the bathroom, knocks on it without entering and said, "I put both of your clothes on top of the bed" to which Luciano replies, "Okay amore mio (my love), thank you".

Stella then walks over to the walk-in closet again and grabs her own clothes that match Marius's outfit then exit the closet and knocks on the bathroom door again.

"Is Marius finished shower?"

Stella asked as she stands at the door to which Luciano quickly reply, "Yes, he's done" he wraps Marius in a bunny towel while Marius giggled happily standing on top of the countertop.

Stella then opens the door in shock, "What the H Luciano".

She was greeted by giggling Marius and a naked Luciano who was smiling happily at his son where he innocently asked "Huh? What?".

"Instead of over cover Marius why don't you cover yourself up too,"

Stella said as she quickly picks Marius up and walks out of the bathroom while Luciano laughed loudly at Stella's attitude. Stella then walks over to the bed and put Marius down before she starts to dress him up in his cute outfit while Luciano busy showering in the bathroom.

As soon as Stella finished changing Marius, at the same time Luciano too finished showering, he then quietly walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapping over his waist and another small towel wiping his wet hair.

He was looking handsomely delicious which makes Stella subconsciously swallow her saliva and dirty thoughts down her windpipe as she shakes off his thoughts and continue to finish combing Marius' hair.

"Okay, I'll shower now. You, get dressed and bring Marius down for dinner"

Stella informs him as she looks at Luciano in his eyes not daring to look at his body glistening with water drips down all over his abs towards the towel that was wrapped dangerously low over his hips.

In a short yet smirk reply, he said, "Yes, amore mio (my love)" slightly knowing that his action affects her as he smiles at his wife which earns him a murmur of 'whatever' from Stella.

Stella head over to the bathroom with her clothes in her hand locks the door and starts to shower while Luciano quickly dresses up and heads downstairs with Marius as Stella had told him.

Almost an hour later, Stella leisurely walks over to the dining room while everyone finished setting the table and food down. Their dinner was a combination of New York, Sicilian and Latin food which makes Stella drool at the smell of it.

The whole family then dig in and enjoy their dinner as they happily laugh and talk which is the total opposite of this morning at the meeting room where Stella drops her divulgence story at them.

After dinner, Stella invites them all to the living room for her final revelation which is related to Marius.

"First and foremost, I would like to say thank you and sorry for not telling everyone earlier about what happened these past few days, months and years but tonight I want to explain how I adopt Marius as my own,"

Stella looks at everyone then at Marius who was playing in front of them building Lego buildings together with Skylar and Luciano.

"Marius is actually a Maranzano. His name is Marius Maranzano son of Luini and Arlina Maranzano who have a big sister that goes by the name of Alia. Luini was shot dead in his apartment in New York while his wife and their children were on the run and they happen to be on the same plane with me at that time when I asked for backup from patrem (father), don't worry, Luciano was there to rescue us in which I run away after that anyway I adopt him as my son as I've promised to Arlina Maranzano that I will and I already did, so basically Marius technically is a Maranzano"

Stella explain in a short yet simple explanation as they already knew about what had happened.

"We know Stella, we all know about that," said Lorenzo as he smiles at Stella proudly while Laura adds, "We got the news of Luini's death and also from Luciano as you were being attacked by The Blood-Rose Clan and also you take the initiative on adopting Marius. We know and we are glad that on Arlina's final breath she chose you to be Marius' mother. No matter what you will always be our daughter and mother to Marius" while looking at her with happy teary eyes.

Stella then smiles at both Lorenzo and Laura with a soft smile before Luciano engulfs her in a tight warm hug shielding her away from the rest of them as she silently cries her eyes out then he quickly picks her up and walks out of the room and head over to the backyard.

Stella was remaining silent after her crying fit as she remains in Luciano's embrace while looking upon the sky enjoying the night sky in which like a lullaby to her soon she falls asleep peacefully surrounded by a warm embrace from Luciano and the wind by mother nature that caress her face softly as if it tells her that she did a good job for telling the truth to her families without keeping it in.