✦Chapter 1✦

Peeps who have read before it is to inform you that this is updated version with many changes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was morning. The sun rose from ocean and started shining on the sky brightly. A girl was roaming from kitchen to dining table of her home. She was fair enough to attract someone. Her long brown hair with puffs on two opposite sides were memorizing her beauty more than before.

(Author= I hope readers have guessed 🙄😉)

She was dropping plates from kitchen to dining table. It was her routine. A smart slim man came wearing pant shirt with hint of beard and fair skin increasing his beauty. He came and sat on one chair.

Boy= Good morning Reemie.

He said as he settled on the chair.

Reem= Morning Abhi bhai.

Abhi saw the breakfast already on the table.

Abhi= Looks tasty..

He started applying bread as she sat down beside him. At time, boy remembers something and made an annoyed face with rolling eyes.

Abhi= Is that idiot still sleeping..?

Reem laughed while poring tea from tharmus for his brother.

Reem= I will call him.

Abhi= Reemie I know you are younger than him but you are spoiling him.

Reem= Bhai. I have you 2 only after mom and dad and you know I love him more than anything. He is just like me crazy. And obviously as I am youngest he is only 2 years elder than me.

She finished with a giggle.

Abhi= But seeing you guys fighting seems like you are twins of same age.

Reem= Bhai, This is only the benefit of it.

Abhi= Can't handle you guys.

he said with sad face and both laughed.

Reem= Let me wake him up.

Abhi= Also inform him about his first day of college after vacation.

Reem= I guess he knows.

she said defending him.

Abhi= How could be remember when he was watching movies till late night.?

Reem nodded playfully.

Abhi= And you were also with him.

he said eyeing her. She got caught.

Reem=Ab..ab watching movies is not a bad idea and I think...I..I should wake him up. He is getting late.

She stammered and left and place. Abhi laughed.

Reem= Because of him I got scolded. Bachu I won't leave you.

She placed her hands on her hips and climbed stairs till she reached a room. She entered the room and saw a boy snoring in his sleep. She rolled her eyes and went near him.

Reem= Bhaiya Wake up.

the boy didn't move. She frustrated and snatched blanket.

Boy (sleepy annoyed tune)= Reemie Go Away.

Reem= Siddharth Bhaiya get up yaar. it's 7 in the morning.

Sidd (sleepy tone and still eyes close)= Hmm.

Seeing this Reem got angry. She flipped her hair back and smirked.

Reem (dramatically serious ) =Chachu you here. I was asking him to get up but see.

Hearing this Sidd woke up with jerk.

Sidd= Chachu...

He searched here and there. Found no one but Reem controlling her laughing. He glared at her and she burst out laughter.

Reem (laughing)= Omg..!! How much you are scared of chachu...

Reem said laughing while Sidd got serious.

Sidd= When you don't have anyone and someone cares for you by giving money we should be scared.

Reem stopped laughing hearing it.

Sidd= Leave all this. What's the day today ?

Reem= 30th August. Why?

Suddenly Sidd jumps from bed.

Sidd (in hurry)= What..!! 30 August.. Oh god today is college and I am late.

he said running taking his towel and ran to bathroom. Reem again laughed.

Reem= breakfast is ready. Come fast.

She left before informing him. She reached Dining table to find Abhi still having breakfast. She also joined him.

Reem (Smiled)= He is coming.

Abhi= Im getting late. I should go now. Bye.

Reem= Byee.

Both exchanged smiles.Abhi kissed her forehead before leaving.

On other hand

A girl is standing in front of mirror combing her brown silky and soft hair. She leaves her hair open and starts hovering 1 dot earings. She smiled as she applied pink and red shade lipgloss. She got ready and went downstairs to find her mama, papa waiting for her at breakfast table. She smiled and went near them

Girl= Good morning mama and papa.

Her parents wished her back. They all started eating when another girl came and joined them.
.
.
.
.
.

 They all started eating when another girl came and joined them

Who are the girls..? Any guesses..

How was the chapter..?

I am putting goals because I am quite busy these days. You will get your chapter after 70 votes and 50+ comments.

Do Vomment

Words= 770