✦Chapter 3✦

I would say SPAM ITT..😁✋✋
.
.
.
.
.

As they both left they hugged each other tightly and then broke the hug.

Vaishu= Lets Go for shopping. What you say..?

Abhi= Perfect Idea.

They exchanged smiles and left for shopping.

On other Hand,

Sidd reached college along with Reem and saw Faisu already waiting for him in anger. Sidd knew he was gone. He paced near him and as soon as Faisu saw him, he bursted on him.

Faisu (angry)= What the hell Sidd. You are again late.

Sidd=Sowieee....

He said holding his ears. Reem chuckled.

Reem= As if its new Faisu. Don't you know its his routine.

Sidd glared at her. She again chuckled and smiled creepily.

Sidd= Is it really....??

Reem= ok baba sorry. Its not his routine..

Sidd (smiles)= Good girl😊

Faisu smashed his forehead.

Faisu= Are you guys done..?

Both nodded playfully which irritated Faisu more.

Faisu= Ugh...

He turned and was about to go when he saw Jannat standing there with close eyes as she is scared. Both froze for sometimes. Jannat slowly opened her eyes to see Faisu staring at her. She got lost in his eyes. Both lost in each other's attractive eyes when Sidd stood beside them without disturbing and snapped his finger infront of them. They both looked away avoiding eye contact when Sidd spoke.

Sidd= Looks like someone is lost in someone....Ahh

Sidd said acting dreaming.

Faisu (serious tone)= Done your melodrama..

Sidd (obidient tone)= Yes Boss..

Faisu snapped his head towards Jannat.

Faisu (pleasing tone)= Sorry for that..

Jannat smiled at him.

Jannat (smiles)= Its fine...

Jannat's Pov

I was going for my class when I saw Faisu talking with Sidd and Reem. I smiled. Faisu is the first person for whom I have weird feeling. I dont know why..? Its like I just want him around me always.. If its called Love so yes I am ready to accept that I am in love. I wanted to surprise him by standing behind her but then I came to know that he was angry. And suddenly he turned I closed my eyes in fear. Fear of being scolded by him. I slowly opened my eyes to stare his black dark eyes eyeing mine. World stopped around me but then this stupid Siddharth ruined our whole scene. Ughh but When he said sorry I felt like I am on 9th cloud. He is special one for me..

Pov ends.

Faisu with Sidd left for his class and Jannat left with Reem.

Reem= Lets go..

Jannat nodded and both left.

At Abhinavi's Side

They were searching for dresses when Vaishu's eyes found a very pretty and beautiful lehenga. She quickly called Abhi and showed him. He also liked it. They called a girl working there.

Vaishu= Excuse me.

Avu= Yess ma'am how may I help you.

( Avneet works in that boutique. I hope you remember.)

Vaishu= How much is this one..?

She said showing the lehenga and handed it to Avneet.

Avu= Its of 4 lakhs.

She said as she read the tag. Vaishu's face fell. Abhi noticed it.

Vaishu= um....Any less expensive lehenga you have...?

Avu=Um...Ma'am the least price is 4 lakhs only.

Vaishu (sad chuckle)= Oh..!!

She as a working woman was the only person working in her home as her father was caught by a fatal disease which doctor treated by an operation and suggested to take a complete bed rest as it affected his memtal health. She was appointed by only 40000 salary from which 50% of the money was for household things.

Abhi= Please pack it..

As soon as Abhi said this Vaishu looked at him with shock.

Avu= Sure Sir...Please do the payment on counter

Saying this she left. Abhi looked at Vaishu who was just staring him.

Abhi= Your every wish is my duty to complete.

Vaishu= And what about the money..?

She said concerned, confused. Abhi placed his hand on her cheek lovingly.

Abhi= Don't worry I will manage.

A tear escaped from Vaishu's eye which was wiped by Abhi before it fell cupping her face and smiling. Vaishu also smiled.

Vaishu= Thank you..

Abhi= Anything for you. Your happiness is more important to me than money.

Abhi said proudly which melted Vaishu's heart completely.

They both left after doing payment with their hands in each other's embrace..
.
.
.
.

They both left after doing payment with their hands in each other's embrace

Next chapter will be special for you all. Guess Why..?🙄

Abhinavi is Love.❤❤

Goals= 60+ votes and 40+ comments.

Come'on guys. Complete the goals fast. Your soo slow..

Words= 767