✦Chapter 26✦

Sidd (stammering, not facing her)= I'm behaving normally. I don't need your sympathy.

He was again about to leave when Avni stood in front of him blocking his path. He didn't make any eye contact which she wanted him to make.

This was seen by Jannat and Faisu standing at a distance confused and curious to know what they are arguing about.

Faisu (curious)= what are these 2 talking about?

Jannat (concerned)= Faisu, I'm not getting pleasant vibes. I know Avneet and I am sure something would have happened that she is arguing.

She looked at Faisu with disbelief on her face while Faisu also seemed serious now as Sidd and Avni were looking quite serious with tears in their eyes.

Avu= Why are you not making any eye contact?

Sidd= I don't want to.

He again tried to protest but failed in front of his love. Fainat were already looking at them.

That's when Avni dragged the watch from the pocket of her bag and displayed it in front of him. His eyes widen seeing his watch in her hand.

Yes, it was the watch which he left in Rits room.

Avu (crack voice)= What's this?, Tell it's false.

Sidd's eyes widen in shock as his eyes caught the watch.

Sidd (stammer)= F-From where you got it?

He was about to snatch the watch when Avni jerked off and faced him angrily.

Avu (calming herself)= See, if it is something related to it, I swear I can help you. Just tell me I will definitely help you.

Sidd (looking at her helplessly)= No one can help me in any way. I have committed a big crime.

They were staring at each other with some deep emotions rising. She looked at him confused.

Avu= What do you mean? Which crime?

That's when Rits came there becoming a third person. She went near Avni eyeing Sidd. As soon as she reached there, Sidd's face tensed while Avni looked at Rits standing beside her. Sidd started looking here and there being in guilt.

Sidd= I should leave now.

He didn't give any chance to let anyone speak and left from there in hurry. Avneet found it weird while Jannat spoke something to Faisu.

Jannat (suspicious)= Faisu, didn't you find Sidd's behavior weird today.

She looked at him while he was looking at Sidd whose figure disappeared as he left their sight.

Faisu= Yeah, your right. He even didn't come with Reem today.

Jannat= What do you mean? Did reem come alone to university?

Faisu= Yeah, There is something.

Jannat= Faisu, I think you should go behind him, he was looking nervous.

Faisu nodded before leaving running as fast as possible. He found Siddharth in the washroom splashing water on his face again and again. Faisu paced near him keeping his hand on Sidd's shoulder.

Faisu= Sidd,

He called but to his surprise, Sidd backed off being scared by the sudden appearance of Faisu.

Faisu= Hey, what happened? are you alright?

Sidd (stammer)= Y-Yeah, I am j-just not f-feeling well.

He ran from there before Faisu could speak anything. It was confirmed that something is surely disturbing him.

He was walking through the corridor with his hands deep in his pocket looking down lost in thoughts when he saw Rits standing in front of him. He stared at her. She was smirking as he looked away.

Sidd= You here?

Rits= What do you think to do about this child?

How was chapter?

Words= 590