✦Chapter 29✦

Sidd= ahh, actually Avneet your sister Ritika is not feeling well so she asked me for help to take her appointment.

Avni got worried and confused all of a sudden turning to Rits holding her from her shoulders. Rits looked at Sidd who was just looking at Avneet.

Rits (holding her head)= i don't know why Avni, I'm feeling the same from last 2 days.

She said eyeing Sidd.

Avni= you should have come to me why you came to Siddharth, he must be disturbed. You must have told me.

Rits= oh really you? Who was so busy talking to her boyfriend?

Avni= Di, what are you trying to say?

Before Sidd could speak the same guy who was sitting with Avneet called her coming near her. Rits took an advantage of the situation and whispered something in Sidd's ear.

Rits= You don't have any other option, now you will do as I say or else you know what I can do.

Sidd was looking at her with anger and disguest while she just smirked.

Rits= oh look, Avni's boyfriend also came behind her like a rat.

This made Avneet afraid.

The guy= Excuse me! I guess you are mistaken.

Rits= yeah yeah, waise Avneet you used to advise me, about my character that I should not meet him or that guy.

She said pointing her fingers in different directions taunting her.

Rits= And now you yourself are involved in affairs wow, amazing.

Sidd (in anger)= Rits...

Rits (turning to him, indicating him not to speak anymore)= I'm talking to my sister, you don't need to speak. I very well know your character too.

Avni looked at Sidd with tears in her eyes while he just held his head thinking something.

Rits =And you Avneet what you think of yourself? Do you think me blind? From last 3 days you were chasing Sidd when he didn't show interest towards you, you caught this (pointing towards guy) rat. When Sidd confessed his love what you did with him? I surely remember that. Kaun Sidd, tumhein aisa nahi lagta hai?

Rits eyed Sidd to take her side or else she will spread everything false with her plan. Sidd somehow agreed not willing but he didn't had any option. To know Rits plan till depth he had to do it.

Sidd (trapped badly)= Shayad tum theek hi hoo. Avneet ne to mujhe reject hi kr dia tha woh bhi aik second main.

Avu= Di, app kaun sab ko mere khilaf kr rahi hoo. Yeh jhoot hai.

Sidd= Sach hai, main tumhain achi tarah janta hoon. You also don't know what love is?

Avni looked at him with tears in her eyes while Sidd was not making eye contact with her, avoiding her.

Rits =you heard what he said right? Now get away from my sight.

Avni came close to her with her dangerous eyes.

Avu (dangerous voice)= Di, I know you are doing all this. Main papa aur mama ko sab kuch bata doon gi.

Sidd's eyes widen as he heard this.

Avu= mujhe laga tha app badal gai hoo but people like you can never change and Siddharth (looking at him, walks to him with tears in her eyes, weak voice) I never thought you like this, I have seen respect in your eyes, abhi bhi dekh rahi hoon. Main wadda krti hoon, main sab kuch jaan kr hi rahun gi. Tum un ka sath kabhi nahi de sakte. Itna main bhi janti hun.

Sid looked at her signing her no but she ran from there.

Sidd= Avneet....

He also tried to run behind her but Rits held his arm shaking her head in no. Sidd getting angry jerked his arm and ran behind her leaving a mad Rits.

Avneet was wiping her tears crossing the road outside the college as it was hometime. Sidd's confession was ringing in her ears.

Avni (to herself)= yeh thi tumhari mohabbat Siddharth, Jaise hi maine inkaar kr dia tum ne pehchane se hi inkaar kr dia. (tear roll down her eyes) di to hamesha se aise hi krti hain, lekin tum. 

She felt weak, she might have rejected Sidd but she never thought that he would also comment on her character. 

She was walking crossing the road when she didn't see the car coming towards her which Sidd saw who was chasing her. 

Sidd (yell)= Avneet look aside. 

As soon as she saw him coming towards her, she saw him shouting at her but before she could look in front for the car ..........

How was the Chapter?

Words= 765