✦Chapter 33✦

It was next day, Avneet was discharged from hospital. She was sitting on her bed stretching her legs and leaning on headboard resting closing her eyes. To be surprised, Avneet didn't told anything what Rits did with her due to which she is in this condition now. That's when, she heard a knock. She opened her eyes.

Avu (whispered): come in.

There was the door opened. Rits came inside. Avu looked at her. Rits just ran towards Avu as she looked at her and hugged her tightly. Avneet was so shocked to say anything. After some moments, she heard Rits's sound. She was shocked to hear Rits's sobs. Avu also hugged her tightly.

Avu: Hey, are you okay?

Rits (sobbing): I-I a-am sorry. I-I am sorry I-I pointed your character. I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't wanted to do that b-but I was f-forced. I'm sorry.

Avu (shocked): i-it's fine but who forced you.

Rits broke the hugg calming herself. Avu held her hands.

Avu: tell na.

Rits (looking up at Avu): S-Siddharth....

Avu's eyes went wide open. She was beyond shock.

Avu (yelling): Are you even in your senses? I-I know him he can't force anyone.

Rits (still crying, acting as poor): won't you ask that why he forced me? And for what?

Avu (a little scared by her confidence): f-for what?

Rits (sobbing again): I don't know how to tell you but I wanted to tell you one thing which he didn't wanted you to know. That's why, he forced me to say you all that.

Avu (angry, confident enough): tell me why he wanted me not to know?

Rits went quite which made her more angry.

Avu (stern voice): I have asked you something.

Rits (gulping): He forced me because he didn't wanted me to tell you that he, he raped me?

Avu went numb. Suddenly she yelled.

Avu (yelling): Lie, you are a liar, you are fucking laying and I know that.

Rits (sobbing hard): No, I'm not! I'm not!

Avu: you always lie Rits. Don't I know how much boyfriends you have. Don't try to make me fool.

Rits (yelled): but I was never pregnant with their child as I am with Siddharth's.

This froze Avneet.

Avu (whispering, tears in her eyes): you are laying. No, t-this can't happen.

Rits (yelled): Avneet I'm pregnant. I'm fucking pregnant with his child and you are saying that I'm laying.

She left the room and came after sometimes with a file in her hand. She gave that file to Avneet.

Rits (yelling her lungs out): Here it is, see it's clearly written that this baby is of Siddharth. He literally raped me, took my everything and you are thinking I'm laying, your thinking me as slut. Which girl likes to get raped? Huh? If it was a planned child, I wouldn't be here standing infront of you asking for justice. Instead I might be at living with this child's father happily.

Avu was out of words now, yes it was true that no girl wants to get raped by herself and yeah, she was unaware that her own sister is a rapist who is acting as becoming victim of rape itself.

Avu (cracky voice, angry): I will help you. If Siddharth is culpruit, he will get punishment.

She said with anger and hate in her voice. Rits smirked through tears. Avu didn't know the step she is going to take can take one's life and can even destroy her own life which she wanted to make beautiful with Siddharth. Today, she is becoming his enemy with love in her heart believing her sister blindly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Today, she is becoming his enemy with love in her heart believing her sister blindly

To be continued...

What is going to happen next?

Words=625