✦Chapter 23✦

She paced close to bed to confirm if she really saw it and yes she wasn't hallucinating. It was a match, men's watch. She picked it up and examined it. She felt as if she had seen this type of watch somewhere and yes she remembered Siddharth wearing this watch when he confessed his love and told her, real colours of her sister but she didn't bothered.

Avu (whispered, tears in eyes)= Siddharth's watch. It means......

Just then the door of washroom opened to reveal Rits coming out wiping her face full with tears. Rits saw the watch in her hand and swear started forming on her forehead.

Avu= di, whose watch is this ?

Rits (stammers, crying)= I....I don't know. M-Maybe that bastard.

She acted as she couldn't speak ahead and fell on bed crying badly. Avni sat beside her keeping her hand on her shoulder. Rits told her that someone raped her last night coming in her room.

Avu= Let's tell papa and Mama about it ?

Rits got shocked. She didn't knew what to do now as it wasn't in her plan.

Rits (shocked)= W-What if they didn't believe me ?

Avu= They will and we will surely find that bastard who did this with you but before that do you know who was he ?

Rits (crying badly)= I wish i could have known him but....

Avu signed deeply and thought something again.

Avu= How did he came inside home ?

Rits (controlling her self)= I ordered a pizza for myself to get delivered. The bell rang after sometimes and when I opened the door a man pushed me and pressed chloroform and I didn't knew when I lost my conscious.

Avu= Did you see his face ?

Rits shook her head in no.

Rits (breaking down)= he was wearing a mask.

Avni hugged her consoling her as she now had a faith that she really got raped but it's not any drama.

Avu= I promise, I will make sure he hangs whoever did it.

Rits smirked in her mind still hugging her.

Rits= You are the best sister. I did so much worse with you but you......

Avu (cutt off)= I have forgotten every thing. Please don't repeat it again.

Rits nodded breaking the hugg and they left to tell to their parents.

At Sidd's side,

He didn't came out of his room since that time not knwoing how will he face his family who genuinely loves him a lot. He was sitting on bed with book in his hand but lost completely not paying attention to the book.

There came a knock on the door which Sidd couldn't hear as he was lost. Reem banged inside in so much excitement laughing on a meme in her phone. She came inside laughing.

Reem (laughing)= Bhaiya, I sent you a meme. Have a look, oh god it's so funny.

She stopped as she looked at him and saw him lost. She raised her eyebrow and shook him calling him but he didn't responded. She again shook him hard this time that the book fell from his hand and landed on bed. He looked at her.

Sidd (stammers)= y-you here, a-anything important.

Reem (serious)= Bhaiya I was speaking from last 5 minutes and you are saying anything important. What happened to you ?, Is everything fine ?

She said sitting on bed beside Sidd but he quickly adjusted himself. Reem got confused thinking why he did this as he never did like this.  Instead of distancing he had always embraced her but today...

Reem (concerned)= What happened Bhai, is everything alright ?

She said keeping her hand on his hand which was shivering.

Sidd= I-I'm fine.

Reem (worried)= Bhai,why are you shivering ?, you don't seem well.

She said as she tried touching his forehead to check his body temperature but he quickly jerked yelling.

Sidd (yelling)= I asked can you leave me alone please ?, Go.

Reem shivered at her place as it was first time her best friend her bhaiya shouted at her lile that. Point to be noted: for the very first time.

Reem's eyes shed tears. Before Sidd could yell again she ran from there getting scared. Sidd didn't knew when he started sobbing harder and more harder.

At Nandra's home

Everyone was present in living room in shock and tears as Rits already told them her self made false story. Sonia aunty had tears in her eyes hearing her daughter's rape story which wasn't actually true. Avu was side hugging Rits while she was acting as being helpless while she was trusting her blindly now. Jai consoling his mother side hugging her still not believing her story while his dad went in big shock. Not a single tear fell from his eye. He was just silent.

How was the update ?

Words= 795